Phoenix cop shot multiple times; Louisiana cop stabbed in head.

Phoenix Police Officer Shot; Suspects Sought | Officer.com
Louisiana Deputy Stabbed in Head by Suspect | Officer.com

Phoenix officer shot numerous times. Will likely survive due to vest. 20 years ago he'd have died. Shooter on loose.
Louisiana cop stabbed in head. Thug shot and killed.

DontTazeMeBro is happy they're finally fighting the cops. He cheered it last time.
Donttazme is a moron but your obsession with this is over the top.

Supporting officers is my #1 passion on these forums. Sorry.

Phoenix officer shot numerous times. Will likely survive due to vest. 20 years ago he'd have died. Shooter on loose.

DontTazeMeBro is happy they're finally fighting the cops. He cheered it last time.

If you want to support them GO OUTSIDE and actually do something that matters. Flooding the board with shooting stories solves absolutely nothing.

That and spreading hatred against black people.

If you want to support them GO OUTSIDE and actually do something that matters. Flooding the board with shooting stories solves absolutely nothing.

I do several things outside. FOP support mostly. But raising awareness...anywhere and everywhere...is important.

Since when is talking about a problem a bad thing? What should he do, put on a super hero costume and start apprehending thugs?

... your obsession with this is over the top.

Yes... it's wrong to obsess on irrational buffoons murdering those we, the public, hire to protect us from the irrational buffoons... as the nation slowly, but ever increasingly, slip into civil war.

Discussions of this profound evil, provides for the individual reader and contributor to witness the means by which evil advances.

And you're doing yeoman's work in demonstrating how that is actually done.

This problem is rooted in only ONE set of ideas... there is no 'everyone is responsible' for this... the problem begins and ends with the Ideological Left and the communists who are exploiting the stark intellectual limitations and violent tendencies of the black youth.

BOTH TRAITS being that which the Ideological Left has LONG CULTIVATED, for PRECISELY THIS PURPOSE.

I do several things outside. FOP support mostly. But raising awareness...anywhere and everywhere...is important.
Didn't you used to have a shark avatar with laser beams?
Bring it back. :slap:

Discussions of this profound evil, provides for the individual reader and contributor to witness the means by which evil advances.

And you're doing yeoman's work in demonstrating how that is actually done.

This problem is rooted in only ONE set of ideas... there is no 'everyone is responsible' for this... the problem begins and ends with the Ideological Left and the communists who are exploiting the stark intellectual limitations and violent tendencies of the black youth.

BOTH TRAITS being that which the Ideological Left has LONG CULTIVATED, for PRECISELY THIS PURPOSE.

I see that Mark finds that funny... Mark what city are you in? I'd like to follow your case on the news.

Now... do you intend to smoke 'em from behind, in cowardly 'execution style' or go out in a blaze of 'get-evenwith'em' glory, by taken the Po-Po down face to face?

... your obsession with this is over the top.

Yes... it's wrong to obsess on irrational buffoons murdering those we, the public, hire to protect us from the irrational buffoons... as the nation slowly, but ever increasingly, slip into civil war.
Obsessing over ANYTHING is bad. Like Mr Infrastructure if he wants to be known as a one trick pony, so be it.

Forum List

Back