Philippines Temporarily Halts Anti-Drug Raids, Citing Crimes By Police

That's the thing, 90% of the time these violent attacks aren't pursued because they happen in left controlled cities and states. The 'vigilante' assholes get away with it because their government hates the right and Trump as much as they do.

Funny part is they throw memes about "First they came for the..." and don't recognize that they're the ones doing it, not the right...

Isn't that what the catholic church used to do in Europe? "Kill them all and let God know his own"?

Your disgusting hatred of Christians descends further into the cesspit you sit in.

WTF does the Catholic Church have to do with the OP? Nothing, you just wanted to get another anti-Christian comment in didn't you you muff diver, have you shaved your back today and your chin?

What a horrible Bigot you are.

No turn the other cheek with you Lucy, no 70 x 7, no Let those without sin among you, cast the first stone.

If I wanted to get rid of someone, I'd pass around the story that they were a drug dealer and they'd end up dead.
That's how you get rid of someone in the Phillipines. No trials, no juries, just rumours and mob justice.

Over 7,000 people murdered in the streets like animals.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Amazing.

I wonder if it will come to that politically here in the US.
It's has to some extent. Republicans are constantly assaulted by violent democrats. Hopefully Trump will be able to save the nation from you guys.
The righties were told to keep hands off, did not, then cried when they got beat into the ground.

I am center right, you are Alt Right Christian, and you folks, unlike some of the Alt Right, are fully capable of hurting people.

The good thing is that LEO know most of you.
Republicans aren't the ones perpetrating violence. It's your side that does that. It's always been that way.
I am not on the other side, goober.

I am GOP. But speaking of that . . . here is one of many examples. Your lying does not help you.

anti-Trump protesteers get beat up - Yahoo Video Search Results
:laugh::laugh:

Your link leads to 1 video of a guy in a KKK outfit getting beat up by a black Trump supporter, followed by MANY videos of Trump supporters being viciously assaulted. You did my work for me, thanks!

We need to clear the streets of these scum. The police are best placed to judge who needs killing. After all they never make mistakes.

Drug dealers forfeit their Human Rights when they sell bad Smack and Meth to teenagers and even use children as Drug Mules.

Not only should drug dealers be shot where they stand, paedophiles should be shot where they stand also, why do Leftists defend all the scum of this planet in the name of Human Rights?

I fully support a pedophile being shot dead, there is no cure and they nearly always reoffend.

I don't support extrajudicial killings period. In Philippines - they've given a fee license for citizens to murder those they think are dealers and users. THINK they are. No trial, no due process.

If there is proof kill them, if they think there is give them a trial....and if found guilty kill them

"Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant south,
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh,
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop,
Here is a strange and bitter crop."

I am very close to a child who was sexually abused for years, she received a life sentence, full of counseling, nightmares at 3 AM, she struggled at even mimicking a happy life a child should have....the son of a bitch that did it to her needed to die and took the cowards way out by suicide....when I heard he had I smiled

Don't harp at me about child sexual abuse....you'll never change my mind. Kill them
so what happened to the priest who did it?

Amazing.

I wonder if it will come to that politically here in the US.
It's has to some extent. Republicans are constantly assaulted by violent democrats. Hopefully Trump will be able to save the nation from you guys.
The righties were told to keep hands off, did not, then cried when they got beat into the ground.

I am center right, you are Alt Right Christian, and you folks, unlike some of the Alt Right, are fully capable of hurting people.

The good thing is that LEO know most of you.
Republicans aren't the ones perpetrating violence. It's your side that does that. It's always been that way.
I am not on the other side, goober.

I am GOP. But speaking of that . . . here is one of many examples. Your lying does not help you.

anti-Trump protesteers get beat up - Yahoo Video Search Results
:laugh::laugh:

Your link leads to 1 video of a guy in a KKK outfit getting beat up by a black Trump supporter, followed by MANY videos of Trump supporters being viciously assaulted. You did my work for me, thanks!
That's all that needed to refute your silliness. I said "one of many examples." Why are you against the Rule of Law?

#9 is information compromised and out to lunch with delirium. The Argentine 'Dirty War' claimed 30,000 lives and the Madres de Plaza de Mayo knocked on Catholic church doors, "Skirtwearers, let us in!" to no avail. Catholic mafia is also the first to get in line for government funding of its charity food lines so it can cleanse itself from begging in the first place.

Prisoner-readers had best grasp the sequelae:

'Unlike earlier generations, these future rebels graduated into a martial-law military and then spent their formative years as junior officers fighting a civil war in Mindanao or interrogating dissidents in Manila.....For these young officers, torture also proved transformative, freeing them from their socialization in subordination learmned at the military academy and inspiring a will to power -- no longer self-effacing servants of the state but empowered political actors who would be its master.
At the close of its first worldwide Campaign for the Abolition of Torture in 1972, Amnesty International realized the limitations of its lawyerly practice of documentation and appealed to the medical profession for support. A group of Danish doctors responded with research among victims that discovered a pernicious, often incapacitating form of postraumatic stress disorder. "When you've been tortured, explained Dr. Inge Genefke, "the private hell stays with you through your life if its not treated." But the victims did respond surprisingly well to therapy. In 1982, these therapists founded Copenhagen's Rehabilitation and Research Centre for torture victims (RCT) and then built a global network of ninety-nine centers that treated forty-eight thousand victims in 1992 alone.'
(McCoy, Torture and Impunity, p. 115-18)

Why Denmark? Because it did not forget a Danish son who underwent Gestapo torture, who refused to yield up the location of the hidden weapons to them.

And the American rhizome? Prisoners may start with the chemical weapons soldier, Brian Rossell.

Forum List

Back