Philippine President Calls Obama a 'Son of A Whore" Lol

Okay thanks, I've never had those, when I was in Texas though I liked these Junior Mints.

junior-mints.jpg
Texass is whole nother country..It's not a real state...

I liked Texas, I had a Texan boyfriend this was after me being there for two weeks and I was there six months, he was delicious, we're still friends we text and we sometimes talk on the phone, Mr. Lucy is okay with this.
I'm from the state that keeps Texas sliding into the Gulf of mexico cause it sucks, Okiehoma..We have always trashed Texass, and like wise...

We had our road incident because of Oklahoma.

This was in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, it was about 12.30am and there was an American football game between Oklahoma University and I can't remember, I think it was the Texas Longhorns one and well this isn't the right thread for this, but it was a dramatic happening.
It used to be a real barn burner, but yes every October that game has been played in Dallas or Norman..I lived about 11 miles north of Norman and went to college there...

We met some people from Tulsa I think it was, and they were nice.

Texass is whole nother country..It's not a real state...

I liked Texas, I had a Texan boyfriend this was after me being there for two weeks and I was there six months, he was delicious, we're still friends we text and we sometimes talk on the phone, Mr. Lucy is okay with this.
I'm from the state that keeps Texas sliding into the Gulf of mexico cause it sucks, Okiehoma..We have always trashed Texass, and like wise...

We had our road incident because of Oklahoma.

This was in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, it was about 12.30am and there was an American football game between Oklahoma University and I can't remember, I think it was the Texas Longhorns one and well this isn't the right thread for this, but it was a dramatic happening.
It used to be a real barn burner, but yes every October that game has been played in Dallas or Norman..I lived about 11 miles north of Norman and went to college there...

We met some people from Tulsa I think it was, and they were nice.
The folks are pretty nice...even my relatives...

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

I love this Duterte guy.

I also love Rodrigo Duterte, he's said fuck the UN and he's got Police Death Squads roaming the streets shooting drug dealers on the spot, they've executed on the spot many, many thousands already.

Rodrigo Duterte is an absolute hero.
Wow. I know I often think that I can worship a guy who thinks due process is not the answer to hard social issues.
Fucking LIB "due process" is what these sub-human drug dealers refer to as their 'safety blanket'.
They have zero morals. They sell there ten year old girls into sex slave mills.
Watch a 400 LB negro (cough) 'UN diplomate', from some shithole country in africa, the brother of the live-long president land in the private jet.
After the negro thug leaves the plane watch three or four twelve year old Filipina little girls disembark after him.
Fucking sickening!
Are you having a stroke? You should seek help....

President Duarte was absolutely correct in his opinion of obama. That opinion is shared by many Americans. I'm glad his said it out loud.

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

I love this Duterte guy.
Yeah, two nuts in a box of raisins...
You just don't like him because it would be legal to shoot you under a Duterte presidency.
I am sure it would be since I don't deal drugs..Do I look like a pharmacist to you?
He didn't just green light the physical removal of drug dealers, he green lighted the physical removal of addicts as well. Gotta love a guy that walks exactly how he talks.

I wonder if that would work in Chicago.

I love this Duterte guy.
So, you're good with this guy insulting America?

There was a time in this country that we stood behind our President on the world stage, regardless of what we thought of him here at home.

Juts more proof of the success the government has had in dividing us with hatred.
He didn't insult America. He insulted Obama. Obama is definitely not a synonym for Americans.

I love this Duterte guy.

I also love Rodrigo Duterte, he's said fuck the UN and he's got Police Death Squads roaming the streets shooting drug dealers on the spot, they've executed on the spot many, many thousands already.

Getting things done.

I love this Duterte guy.

UnAmerican asshole. That little shit would say the same thing about any US President. You are a fool who gets a boner when your president is insulted. Check yourself.

It would be interesting to find out if Obama's mom really was a whore.
Well, after all, it IS the Christian thing to do.
Whether she was or wasn't a whore is not really important. It's just hilarious that leftist dunces keep telling themselves Obama is respected around the world..when everyone can see he isn't.

I love this Duterte guy.

UnAmerican asshole. That little shit would say the same thing about any US President. You are a fool who gets a boner when your president is insulted. Check yourself.
Fuck off, buddy. Obama is a piece of shit, sorry the truth hurts. Go wring out your piss soaked undies and change your pants.

I love this Duterte guy.

Fuck off, buddy. Obama is a piece of shit, sorry the truth hurts. Go wring out your piss soaked undies and change your pants.

Nope. I'm going to give you what you seek. A little attention. If I can stay interested long enough, that is.

Who taught you that it was cool to applaud when a foreign leader insults your Commander In Chief? Was that something you learned in civics class? One reason this nation is great because we have loyal opposition to the party in power. You are clearly disloyal.

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore"

How polite. I've called him far worse. :laugh:
Republicans always go after people's family's. They love maligning children the most.
Right. That's what we did to Sarah Palin's children.

No, wait.....you lying hypocrites did that.
Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2

Palin pushed her children out there. Neither Obama or Clinton did. And the Bush twins were just privlidged and reckless spoiled kids.

"It is uncertain when the first crude oil pipeline was built. Credit for the development of pipeline transport is disputed, with competing claims for Vladimir Shukhov and the Branobel company in the late 19th century, and the Oil Transport Association, which first constructed a 2-inch (51 mm) wrought iron pipeline over a 6-mile (9.7 km) track from an oil field in Pennsylvania to a railroad station in Oil Creek, in the 1860s. Pipelines are generally the most economical way to transport large quantities of oil, refined oil products or natural gas over land."

Pipeline transport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope. I'm going to give you what you seek. A little attention. If I can stay interested long enough, that is.

Who taught you that it was cool to applaud when a foreign leader insults your Commander In Chief? Was that something you learned in civics class? One reason this nation is great because we have loyal opposition to the party in power. You are clearly disloyal.
Appealing to patriotism, huh? Coming from one of the most anti-patriots. Appealing to loyalty from one of the most anti-loyal... Wow...

:ack-1: Run Pinochet! Unless you like......*cough...cough*..... attention

Appealing to patriotism, huh? Coming from one of the most anti-patriots. Appealing to loyalty from one of the most anti-loyal... Wow...

You say things.....but nothing comes out.

I am still laughing about the pecker between your eyes.........:lmao:

I love this Duterte guy.

No surprise there.

I love this Duterte guy.

Nobody taught me it was cool. I could not care less whether you or anyone else thinks it's cool or not. Obama is garbage and I applaud Duterte for his factual statement.

Yes. A lame person will be drawn to an unfunny joke said by another lame person. I get it.

Yes. A lame person will be drawn to an unfunny joke said by another lame person. I get it.
How do Obama's boots taste, worm?

Forum List

Back