Philadelphia’s Islamist Boy Scouts

Can the YMMA, and YWMA be far behind?

Scary. You see the violence in the countries this religion is big in and makes you wonder when the street level violence will start here.

Mexico is a Christian nation.

Your point? Is all that Violence in Mexico being carried out in the name of Christianity?

As soon as the narco terrorist start saying GOD IS GREAT before they blow themselves up to kill some innocent people who are not Christian or the right kind of Christian.

Then your comment will be relevant.

Maybe a American flag or something would be nice to see on their "uniforms".

copy-2-of-jscouts-414.jpg

Kind of like these guys:

troopphoto.jpg

Rather like cancer in my opinion.
How do you think it should be "treated"?

now how did i know you were going to go after that one Kalam. :lol:

Cancer starts as small cells. Cancer moves into healthy cells and takes over, pushing all healthy cells out of its way and kills healthy host cells in the process of taking over. Cancer spreads and eventually kills the host.

See any parallels?

Now are you asking me how to treat cancer...or something rather like cancer?

My point was, he knew that when he posted it. He put them side by side to show the similarity between these kids and Hamas training their kids.

That they're both wearing pants? And shirts?

OK then I guess. They seem to be pretty similar when you put it that way :thup:

I was not commenting on how similar they were bud. Was just trying to clear up why he posted the 2 picks.

You did however miss the marching in formation comparison :)

The Dallas cheerleaders can march in formation as well.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Or wait a minute...I might with them.

Scary. You see the violence in the countries this religion is big in and makes you wonder when the street level violence will start here.

Mexico is a Christian nation.

Your point? Is all that Violence in Mexico being carried out in the name of Christianity?

As soon as the narco terrorist start saying GOD IS GREAT before they blow themselves up to kill some innocent people who are not Christian or the right kind of Christian.

Then your comment will be relevant.

OK. Thirty years war. While the violence in Mexico is not related to the nations religion, it still remains that this is a Christian nation. Just as the nations like Iraq and Afghanistan that are in continual warfare between rivel warlords and differant sects of Islam. Religious nuts of whatever stripe enjoy killing each other. Whether Christian or Moslem.

That they're both wearing pants? And shirts?

OK then I guess. They seem to be pretty similar when you put it that way :thup:

I was not commenting on how similar they were bud. Was just trying to clear up why he posted the 2 picks.

You did however miss the marching in formation comparison :)

The Dallas cheerleaders can march in formation as well.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Or wait a minute...I might with them.

I might lose some Sperm over them :)

Maybe a American flag or something would be nice to see on their "uniforms".

copy-2-of-jscouts-414.jpg

Kind of like these guys:

troopphoto.jpg
The top one looks like a military march ready to start. The bottom looks like a typical elementary school class photo. Huh... not in fatigues too.

oh... and multiple races versus one. Interesting.

Maybe the ACLU can initiate a law suit. I have a feeling they discriminate against gays. And Jews. :evil:

I wonder what the gun laws are in PA. I imagine ex-cons are forbidden. And 7 year olds.

Take these kids out of their paramilitary uniforms and put a white sheet on their heads and see whether people would think this is no biggie. It's the same fucking thing and it is wrong.

Take these kids out of their paramilitary uniforms and put a white sheet on their heads and see whether people would think this is no biggie. It's the same fucking thing and it is wrong.

How do you know what they are teaching them?

All you know is that they practice islam.

This alone doesn't make them racists.

Worth investigating radioman. The founder is an ex-con and a follower of Farakkhan. Nuff said?

Source? If he's a "follower of Farrakhan", he isn't an Islamist. One or the other -- take your pick.

Worth investigating radioman. The founder is an ex-con and a follower of Farakkhan. Nuff said?

It's not a group my children would be a part of. But so far I have seen nothing that shows that they are doing anything racist or violent. All that was said of the founder is that he was involved with NOI in the mid 70's.

Article is long on speculation, with very little facts.

Sorry Kalam. That's not my call. Looks like these guys started as Muslim converts in jail, but now are being supported by CAIR. Yes, it can go both ways.

Read the article in the OP.

New Topics

Forum List

Back