Philadelphia Perfect Symbol of Democrat America; Poor, Filthy and Violent!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
You just cant make this up.

Newall: A few blocks from the DNC, tales from the city with the highest poverty rate among major U.S. cities

But how is it that two nights into a Democratic National Convention held in a city where one out of four people lives in poverty, where one of five children goes without enough food, where 700 people sleep on the streets each night, the words hunger or homelessness have barely been mentioned from the lectern, if at all?

When the circus leaves, we will remain, as will our problems.

Newall: A few blocks from the DNC, tales from the city with the highest poverty rate among major U.S. cities

But how is it that two nights into a Democratic National Convention held in a city where one out of four people lives in poverty, where one of five children goes without enough food, where 700 people sleep on the streets each night, the words hunger or homelessness have barely been mentioned from the lectern, if at all?

as oppose to the white christer party of uneducated trailer dwelling dirtbags trumptards

as oppose to the white christer party of uneducated trailer dwelling dirtbags trumptards

Yeah, you're the one to talk about uneducated.

Try getting an education, BOY, then getting back to a white MAN about what you think.

It has been quite a few years since I lived in Willingboro, NJ but I do remember taking a few short trips to Philadelphia. I would take my kids to see the Liberty Bell and other historic sites. There were also some good restaurants where several of us couples would go for a good steak. The one thing that stuck in my memory was the piles of garbage and filth along side and in the gutters. Philadelphia was one of the filthiest city I had been in and I have traveled to 28 foreign countries and 47 of the 50 states.

It has been quite a few years since I lived in Willingboro, NJ but I do remember taking a few short trips to Philadelphia. I would take my kids to see the Liberty Bell and other historic sites. There were also some good restaurants where several of us couples would go for a good steak. The one thing that stuck in my memory was the piles of garbage and filth along side and in the gutters. Philadelphia was one of the filthiest city I had been in and I have traveled to 28 foreign countries and 47 of the 50 states.
And it has high crime and poverty rates as well; the epitome of a Democrat controlled city.

Ya know you libtards need new material, the " you live in a trailer" bs is out worn just like your race card.

Ya know you libtards need new material, the " you live in a trailer" bs is out worn just like your race card.

Well, its not that Republicans really do often live in trailer parks, it's just Democrats PROJECTING.

Forum List

Back