Leftists Prevent Deportation of Islamic Bomber AFTER He Made Terror Threats

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
To the left, this is all about getting cheap labor and more voters, to hell with public safety.

Leftist Politicians Campaigned To Prevent Deportation Of Ansbach Attacker

Despite the fact that the Ansbach suicide bomber had spoken extensively about his plans to launch an explosive attack to kill Germans, left wing activists and politicians banded together to prevent Mohammad Daleel from being deported.

Daleel blew himself up outside a music festival in Ansbach, having heard he would be sent to Bulgaria after his asylum claim in Germany was rejected. Already in 2015, a psychological expert had described the Syrian as an “extreme spirit”. He was also said to have spoken intensively about his suicidal and murderous intentions.

One of the MPs who campaigned for Daleel to stay in Germany was Left party MP Harald Weinberg. Mr. Weinberg sent a letter to Ansbach requesting the town refrain from deporting the 27 year old.

“Again and again, activists helping refugees approached me, asking me to help rejected refugees,” Mr. Weinberg said, adding: “So it was in this case.”

The MP stated that while he has a “bad conscience” when thinking about the victims of the attack in Ansbach, “with the information I had then [about the case], I would make the same decision [to campaign for Daleel to remain in Germany] again today.

Get that? Even knowing what the result was, the deaths and ruined lives of many people, this ideologue would STILL have him stay, even knowing he would KILL PEOPLE!

This shows that all the liberal claims about vetting refugees is merely a smoke screen. Even if they KNEW these people are terrorists, and they know that some of them will be, THEY WILL IMPORT THESE BASTARDS ANYWAY!

This is hard proof that Liberalism is insane!

Last edited:
To the left, this is all about getting cheap labor and more voters, to hell with public safety.

Despite the fact that the Ansbach suicide bomber had spoken extensively about his plans to launch an explosive attack to kill Germans, left wing activists and politicians banded together to prevent Mohammad Daleel from being deported.

Daleel blew himself up outside a music festival in Ansbach, having heard he would be sent to Bulgaria after his asylum claim in Germany was rejected. Already in 2015, a psychological expert had described the Syrian as an “extreme spirit”. He was also said to have spoken intensively about his suicidal and murderous intentions.

One of the MPs who campaigned for Daleel to stay in Germany was Left party MP Harald Weinberg. Mr. Weinberg sent a letter to Ansbach requesting the town refrain from deporting the 27 year old.

“Again and again, activists helping refugees approached me, asking me to help rejected refugees,” Mr. Weinberg said, adding: “So it was in this case.”

The MP stated that while he has a “bad conscience” when thinking about the victims of the attack in Ansbach, “with the information I had then [about the case], I would make the same decision [to campaign for Daleel to remain in Germany] again today.

Get that? Even knowing what the result was, the deaths and ruined lives of many people, this ideologue would STILL have him stay, even knowing he would KILL PEOPLE!

This shows that all the liberal claims about vetting refugees is merely a smoke screen. Even if they KNEW these people are terrorists, and they know that some of them will be, THEY WILL IMPORT THESE BASTARDS ANYWAY!

Your reading comprehension sucks.

The irony of that post from a far left drone voting for Hilary!

deadparrot.jpg

deadparrot.jpg

Yes you far left drones are irony impaired and you have just proven you celebrated the death of cops!

BLM wants cops dead.

If European Leftists insist on suicide they should just use razor blades or swallow a bottle of pills and leave the rest of society alone.

How so? The libtard said that with the information he had then, that Daleel planned to bomb and kill German people, he would still today (with what he knows today) would demand that Daleel not be exported from Germany. Interpreting that to mean that the libtard would make the decision not knowing what the terrorist would do defies the meaning of the phrase 'again today'. IF he did not intend to include todays knowledge as well, he would say instead that he would have made the same decision again THEN, not 'today'.

Where is the reading comprehension fail?

You are misinterpreting the mans words to suit your pernicious and weak minded preference that no one could possibly argue for a known terrorist to be allowed to stay in ones own country, but the libtards did in fact do exactly that in Germany and would do it again TODAY.

I find it hard to believe there are Western European leaders who can be just as stupid, naive, self-centered, careless of the common good risk takers as the destructive leftist morons in this nation. I was hoping an Obama would come along only once every thousand years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back