Phil Robertson goes hunting

deepthunk

Justadude with a keyboard
Feb 19, 2011
30ud3io.jpg

Hey, as long as htat bucket of rancid slime stays away from little girls, I figure intelligent adults can fend for themselves and know this anti-America, anti-freedom child predator is loony tunes.

BTW ... deepthunk

I looked at your blog and you have made an enormous error as regards Libertarianism. You wrote:

"... The libertarian party was founded by one of the billionaire Koch brothers back in the 1980’s ..."

Not even close. I know because I was there.

I have written about this before but I was a very young and naive Richard Lamm Democrat volunteer in Denver when I met Dave Nolan. We were a small and radical group and we believed we could change the world. When you consider how few of us there were (if I remember right, fewer than 10, in the beginning) and what has happened since then, we were quite successful. I also knew Dave later in Tucson but I had left there before he died.

But, Dave and the rest of us did not start "libertarianism". I don't feel like researching it but if I remember correctly, the word was first used in the late 1700's and it has continually evolved since then.

The Kochs are not Libertarian. They are fascists.

You might want to correct your factual errors.

Last edited:
Hey, as long as htat bucket of rancid slime stays away from little girls, I figure intelligent adults can fend for themselves and know this anti-America, anti-freedom child predator is loony tunes.

well he does have a show on A and E
BTW ... deepthunk

I looked at your blog and you have made an enormous error as regards Libertarianism. You wrote:

"... The libertarian party was founded by one of the billionaire Koch brothers back in the 1980’s ..."

Not even close. I know because I was there.

I have written about this before but I was a very young and naive Richard Lamm Democrat volunteer in Denver when I met Dave Nolan. We were a small and radical group and we believed we could change the world. When you consider how few of us there were (if I remember right, fewer than 10, in the beginning) and what has happened since then, we were quite successful. I also knew Dave later in Tucson but I had left there before he died.

But, Dave and the rest of us did not start "libertarianism". I don't feel like researching it but if I remember correctly, the word was first used in the late 1700's and it has continually evolved since then.

The Kochs are not Libertarian. They are fascists.

You might want to correct your factual errors.

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
David H. Koch was a Libertarian Vice-Presidential candidate in 1980,Koch put $500,000 of his own money into the race, the brothers have heavily contributed to libertarian and conservative think tanks

Ok you have me on a technical detail, I cant find evidence he personally founded it, but as you can see he funded it and ran for president as a libertarian in said timeframe.

In truth I haven't updated that blog in some time, there are a few editorial points that need addressed, mainly typos, but I could take a look at updating it soon. Really I don't get a lot of feedback on it so I had more or less forgotten it.

Anyway, I didnt mean to offend the libertarian block, so I apologize, I'll take a look at correcting it soon.

Phil Robertson is a child predator and preacher of hate. He hates America and hates the principles upon which it was founded. He's just a fundie nutter who discovered that if he grew a beard and pretended to be a good old boy, other fundie nutters would slurp it up. He and his family have perpetrated an huge and very profitable scam on TV fans.

Do a search for their fraud and real photos of them before they discovered their present scam. Its very enlightening.

Saying that a Koch "founded" Libertarianism is NOT a technicality. Nor is it even close to the facts. David Koch was a late comer and not even a true Libertarian. He and his brother have gotten even further away from that political position. They're fascists, through and through.

You have not offended me. I now think of Libertarianism in the same way I think of Ayn Rand. Interesting in my youth but now, I've grown up.

Libertarianism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

David Nolan libertarian - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Our History Libertarian Party

Libertarian Party Founder David Nolan s Life and Legacy - Hit Run Reason.com

BTW, you might want to consider changing your color scheme and font at your blog. What you currently have is so difficult to read, I stopped after the incorrect Libertarian reference.

Forum List

Back