Phil Mudd Says Trump Must Die, and Mudd is a Government Official!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Phil Mudd is a former CIA and currently the Deputy Director of the current Special Investigator on Russia, and he just said that the FBI and CIA have a plan to kill the President.

Top FBI Guy Just Leaked HORRIBLE Plan they Have For President Trump
In Mudd’s own words,

“Let me give you one bottom line as a former government official. Government is going to kill this guy. He defends Vladimir Putin. There are State Department and CIA officers coming home, and at Langley and Foggy Bottom, CIA and State, they’re saying, ‘This is how you defend us?”

“We saw the same thing in his transgender comments. What is the military saying to him on transgender? ‘Show us the policy.’ You know what that means inside government? ‘Ain’t going to happen.”

What did the Department of Justice say on Paul Manafort? ‘You can say what you want, a judge told us we had cause to search his home early in the morning because we don’t trust the guy who was your campaign manager.’ The government is going to kill this guy because he doesn’t support them.“

That is not a veiled threat and it is certainly not minor.

Personally, I think kim chi needs to nuke washington.

Phil Mudd is a former CIA and currently the Deputy Director of the current Special Investigator on Russia, and he just said that the FBI and CIA have a plan to kill the President.

Top FBI Guy Just Leaked HORRIBLE Plan they Have For President Trump
In Mudd’s own words,

“Let me give you one bottom line as a former government official. Government is going to kill this guy. He defends Vladimir Putin. There are State Department and CIA officers coming home, and at Langley and Foggy Bottom, CIA and State, they’re saying, ‘This is how you defend us?”

“We saw the same thing in his transgender comments. What is the military saying to him on transgender? ‘Show us the policy.’ You know what that means inside government? ‘Ain’t going to happen.”

What did the Department of Justice say on Paul Manafort? ‘You can say what you want, a judge told us we had cause to search his home early in the morning because we don’t trust the guy who was your campaign manager.’ The government is going to kill this guy because he doesn’t support them.“

That is not a veiled threat and it is certainly not minor.

This Phil Mudd should be arrested and interrogated, this to determine what he refers to.

Personally, I think kim chi needs to nuke washington.

miketx for World President :smoke:

don t.jpg

1) He never said Trump must die- you just lied.
2) He is not 'the current Special investigator on Russia- you just lied.

Despite Mudd's poor choice of words- and your Snowflakes attempt to inflate them- not once did he call for the killing of Donald Trump- and if you listen to the 'less edited' tape- that is clarified.

But of course the people who posted the tape in the OP didn't want you to hear the rest of the interview....

1) He never said Trump must die- you just lied.

He said the CIA and FBI officials want him dead, and he was in agreement.

2) He is not 'the current Special investigator on Russia- you just lied.

No, I said he was Deputy Director, so you just lied. And all I did was quote the article.

Despite Mudd's poor choice of words- and your Snowflakes attempt to inflate them- not once did he call for the killing of Donald Trump- and if you listen to the 'less edited' tape- that is clarified.

Lol, if it had been Obama you would be calling for the arrest and execution of anyone who dissents and opposes the POTUS, you freaking hypocrit.

But of course the people who posted the tape in the OP didn't want you to hear the rest of the interview....

How is that true when I linked to the interview, dumbass?

Most important to the "deep state" "shadow government" "Globalist cabal" (whatever ...) is not killing Trump.
But discrediting Trump. Making his current followers come to despise Trump. Making Trump renege on all his previous promises and intentions.
Very important to the "hate Trump" coalition (at least to the more intelligent leaders) is to avoid making Trump an honored martyr.
That being said .... Trump being murdered is still a possibility. If the anti-Trumpers decide to deliberately infuriate the pro-Trumpers in order to incite more violence.
With provocateurs already in place.

Most important to the "deep state" "shadow government" "Globalist cabal" (whatever ...) is not killing Trump.
But discrediting Trump. Making his current followers come to despise Trump. Making Trump renege on all his previous promises and intentions.
Very important to the "hate Trump" coalition (at least to the more intelligent leaders) is to avoid making Trump an honored martyr.
That being said .... Trump being murdered is still a possibility. If the anti-Trumpers decide to deliberately infuriate the pro-Trumpers in order to incite more violence.
With provocateurs already in place.
I agree. If Trump gets killed, he becomes a martyr, but if they kill his reputation instead, and his business associates, then he goes down as just a wack-job loser.

Forum List

Back