Pfizer documents reveal variety of vaccine side effects

Yup.

Why do you think they are hiding the data ? hmmm?

These people who are doing this to hurt humanity are evil.

Karma waits for them.

Yup.

Why do you think they are hiding the data ? hmmm?

These people who are doing this to hurt humanity are evil.

Karma waits for them.

I don´t think they harm on purpose. Also, the vaccine is very short living.

bioschutz59jo3.jpg

Protection and months after second jab

But they habe been idle although they know its protection from Delta is significant weaker and even weaker against Omicron. There should have been a new vaccine already but Pfizer rather wants you to booster eternally, thus gathering a lot of tax money.

I don´t think they harm on purpose. Also, the vaccine is very short living.

bioschutz59jo3.jpg

Protection and months after second jab

But they habe been idle although they know its protection from Delta is significant weaker and even weaker against Omicron. There should have been a new vaccine already but Pfizer rather wants you to booster eternally, thus gathering a lot of tax money.

They harm totally on purpose.

This will, in short, blow your mind away. It won't, of course, be covered in the cabal owned media. :rolleyes:

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release​

The Most Shocking Document Release Of The Last 100 years​

". . . Most smoking guns are not really smoking guns, but this one is.

A group called “Public Health and Medical Professionals For Transparency Documents” sued the FDA for the release of Pfizer’s documents concerning adverse events from their Covid “vaccine”, which Pfizer fought to have concealed 55 years, but a courageous judge ordered them released anyway.

They wrote on their website:
”Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA.”

Link: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

My God

In the 90 days following EUA release of the “vaccine” they recorded 1223 deaths, and 158,000 adverse reactions, including fetal deaths, spontaneous abortions and more. They call this, in their encrypted, trans-human Pharma-lingo, the “post marketing experience.” [See link above]. . "

<snip>

". . . And this is a fate worse, they make clear, than death.

But no need to believe “anti-vaxxers” anymore—here’s the data from Pfizer, of everything these predators have “observed” in their victims, whose lives they are ostensibly so insistent upon “saving” and who were healthy before the shots, but spellbound by fear, and sacrificed by an unspeakably cold-blooded media:"

There are eight pages of adverse affects. . . including, by the way, AIDS. :rolleyes:

This will, in short, blow your mind away. It won't, of course, be covered in the cabal owned media. :rolleyes:

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release​

The Most Shocking Document Release Of The Last 100 years​

". . . Most smoking guns are not really smoking guns, but this one is.

A group called “Public Health and Medical Professionals For Transparency Documents” sued the FDA for the release of Pfizer’s documents concerning adverse events from their Covid “vaccine”, which Pfizer fought to have concealed 55 years, but a courageous judge ordered them released anyway.

They wrote on their website:
”Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA.”

Link: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

My God

In the 90 days following EUA release of the “vaccine” they recorded 1223 deaths, and 158,000 adverse reactions, including fetal deaths, spontaneous abortions and more. They call this, in their encrypted, trans-human Pharma-lingo, the “post marketing experience.” [See link above]. . "

<snip>

". . . And this is a fate worse, they make clear, than death.

But no need to believe “anti-vaxxers” anymore—here’s the data from Pfizer, of everything these predators have “observed” in their victims, whose lives they are ostensibly so insistent upon “saving” and who were healthy before the shots, but spellbound by fear, and sacrificed by an unspeakably cold-blooded media:"

There are eight pages of adverse affects. . . including, by the way, AIDS. :rolleyes:
Didn´t blow me away as everything is already in the OP.

Wow, media outlets ain´t busy to let us know, but our friend Vlad thinks this is important.

It had a very serious affect on my family and friends.
It kept us all alive and well.
Enjoy you're freedom. Die how you like.

It had a very serious affect on my family and friends.
It kept us all alive and well.
Enjoy you're freedom. Die how you like.
Don´t become what you think you oppose. It is just about facts. Do you think for example Sputnik is much better in that regard? I doubt.
Also, I am a healthy person, Corona can´t hurt me at all, no vaccine required. That is a point I miss in the politics. That I would just add risks by taking the jab.

Don´t become what you think you oppose. It is just about facts. Do you think for example Sputnik is much better in that regard? I doubt.
Also, I am a healthy person, Corona can´t hurt me at all, no vaccine required. That is a point I miss in the politics. That I would just add risks by taking the jab.

You have no evidence or history to call on to say it won't affect you. That's absurd and ignorant.
Clearly, if you think like that, your brain isn't healthy. Stick with your bible. That'll save you.

You have no evidence or history to call on to say it won't affect you. That's absurd and ignorant.
Clearly, if you think like that, your brain isn't healthy. Stick with your bible. That'll save you.
Here´s my evidence:

Here´s my evidence:
That is not evidence that it wont affect you. You are using those statistics to justify you're recalcitrance.
Again, you have no evidence you will NOT be infected because you think you are a gym junkie fitness freak. You haven't learnt a thing.

That is not evidence that it wont affect you. You are using those statistics to justify you're recalcitrance.
Again, you have no evidence you will NOT be infected because you think you are a gym junkie fitness freak. You haven't learnt a thing.
I hereby ask all people for solidarity and to stop driving cars as they pose a threat to my health. A mask won´t help when a mad man plows into people.
I mean, if I shit my pants in the face of every tiny risk, my only option is suicide to avoid them. 0,05 % is not what I call a actual danger.
Look at the numbers again, the threat goes up to over 50 %. Vaccinate all those people who really face such a danger, even that early versions of the vaccine really help and reduce their overall health risks big time. But leave me alone with that. Simple as can be. I will opt for the vaccine when it makes sense to me. I am not anti-vaxxing, I don´t roll tinfoil, what I am doing is ascertaining the situation and all I ask the government for is to support me doing so.

Forum List

Back