Petition to remove a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I tried posting this in Announcements and the management deleted it without a word.

We have a mod on this board that believes the murder of two police officers was a justified act by a criminal. I suggest that we don't need mods like that on this site. And while it would appear the powers that be do not care that this mod has this outrageous position and freely shares it I would hope the members react differently.

I tried posting this in Announcements and the management deleted it without a word.

We have a mod on this board that believes the murder of two police officers was a justified act by a criminal. I suggest that we don't need mods like that on this site. And while it would appear the powers that be do not care that this mod has this outrageous position and freely shares it I would hope the members react differently.
Well I hope someone puts a bullet in Wilsons head. Dirty cops need to die painful deaths.

So if yer gonna throw accusations...why not name the mod you think is being biased?

Mods are chosen from the member population. They should be able to exercise their opinion regardless of their status. Personally, I think the comment was totally fucked up. But I don't think the status of mod should preclude anyone's right to express.

I was recently made a mod on my sports message board. I like the way they do it. Mods have two accounts. One for posting, one for moderating. No one even knows I'm a moderator , and moderators are highly discouraged from letting users know who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back