Petition to Recall Gov Snyder (MI) Approved

Read the Flint water crisis history and tell me who the criminal(s) are, the governor didn't do anything significantly illegal, the Flint river was always an approved backup water source. The lead pipes are in the substandard houses.
Flint water crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given the EPA knew and did nothing if Snyder is recalled someone's head should roll at the EPA, then move onto Flint city officials

Blaming the wrong person. Blame the mayor of Flint but nope..don't want that to happen though...black democrats would scream WACISM!

Read the Flint water crisis history and tell me who the criminal(s) are, the governor didn't do anything significantly illegal, the Flint river was always an approved backup water source. The lead pipes are in the substandard houses.
Flint water crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given the EPA knew and did nothing if Snyder is recalled someone's head should roll at the EPA, then move onto Flint city officials

Man oh man you could have an ISIS moment with the number of heads that should be rolling. Especially at Michigan's DHS,

I should have put it in my other post. I really don't blame the politicians. They are just politicians. They were lied to by DHS the EPA was freaking covering for the local environment ministry for crying out loud.

This is all so monumentally FUBAR'D.

Blaming the wrong person. Blame the mayor of Flint but nope..don't want that to happen though...black democrats would scream WACISM!

yep. Mayor and 8 city council (voted 7-1 for switch) innocent. Their vote was "symbolic". Then they hired all the ENG at the water plant (no one good wants to work in Flint). They got bad water mix.

THEY let it go on two years even though thousands of complaints. They are first line of defense? WTH?

I'm not saying let's sing kumbaya here but if you take a deep breath leave the partisan bullshit at the door and actually take the time to find out what went on your head will be spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.sp

Cripes the mom that was the real deal whistle blower on this had a nurse tell her that her son had acceptable levels of lead poisoning and the nurse blew her off. I mean yikes.

Everyone that was actually 'in the know' was in full blown cover your ass mode. They were lying their asses off day in and day out. The freaking EPA had test results in February and did nothing.

In February. It took Virginia Tech to sue Michigan to get the data to blow this bullshit wide open. In OCTOBER

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he shouldn't be recalled. he should be impeached.

BHO in charge of EPA..........should he be impeached? EPA knew, did nothing. AND it is violation of Federal law NOT to use the correct corrosion treatment. Impeach Mayor and 8 city council (DEM) who hired water ENG?

Jan 21, 2016 - "I was stunned when I found out they did not have corrosion control in place ... DEQ and for EPA to determine whether the water system was in violation of ... after it began using Flint River water in April 2014, but Del Toral and ...

EPA official 'stunned' by failure to treat Flint water for lead leaching

Look guys I've battled for clean water for decades. In our advanced society what has happened in Flint really does need a true non partisan inquiry. That this could have gone on for this whole time period dealing all the way up to the EPA for heaven's sake and there is no undoing lead or mercury man.

This is not a political joke here. Nor should it be. Everyone needs to come forward at every level to find out how we got to the point that an independent agency, this time Virginia Tech had to sue to get the data and stop this poisoning in Flint?

Okay Nigeria. No inquiry. Tierra del Fuego. No inquiry. But freaking Flint Michigan USA 2016

DAMN STRAIGHT. Let it rip.

Forum List

Back