Peter Thiel: woke google employees prefer communist China to America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Billionaire investor Peter Thiel says one reason for Google aiding in the transfer of AI technology to the Chinese military in favor of America is that “woke” Google employees are anti-American and prefer China to the U.S.
Peter Thiel: “Woke” Google Employees Prefer Communist China to America

Even the billionaire chirps and sees it all that is what happens when you are not a TARD and you ca nsee reality not fantasy as most Tards live in fantasy world.
and you real idiots have no idea what communism is.......... can't wait unntil you stupid asses actually live in it..

Several people I went to college with ended up in China. They treat Americans who are willing to come there and teach very well.

Billionaire investor Peter Thiel says one reason for Google aiding in the transfer of AI technology to the Chinese military in favor of America is that “woke” Google employees are anti-American and prefer China to the U.S.
Peter Thiel: “Woke” Google Employees Prefer Communist China to America

Even the billionaire chirps and sees it all that is what happens when you are not a TARD and you ca nsee reality not fantasy as most Tards live in fantasy world.
and you real idiots have no idea what communism is.......... can't wait unntil you stupid asses actually live in it..

About 970,000 results (0.77 seconds)
Search Results
Web results
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were American citizens who spied on behalf of the Soviet Union and were tried, convicted, and executed by the federal government of the United States.
Michael Meeropol · ‎Robert Meeropol · ‎Julius and Ethel Rosenberg · ‎Morton Sobell

Several people I went to college with ended up in China. They treat Americans who are willing to come there and teach very well.
Well good for them. So because your small circle of friends haven't been kidnapped and sent to a labor camp for crimes against the State all is well in China, right?

Nobody I know who went to China to work complained about any of it other than the culture shock of having kids just crap wherever, but then again I associate with people who know how to follow laws, not break them. As for what the conditions in China are, you would need to ask the woke google employees who haven't been kidnapped and sent to labor camps for crimes against the state, or you can ask your vast circle of criminal friends how life is treating them there.

Well good for them. So because your small circle of friends haven't been kidnapped and sent to a labor camp for crimes against the State all is well in China, right?

Nobody I know who went to China to work complained about any of it other than the culture shock of having kids just crap wherever, but then again I associate with people who know how to follow laws, not break them. As for what the conditions in China are, you would need to ask the woke google employees who haven't been kidnapped and sent to labor camps for crimes against the state, or you can ask your vast circle of criminal friends how life is treating them there.
That's an interesting response. It makes no sense, but it's interesting. Why would I need to ask Google employees anything? Their company has made the decision to aid Chinese tech companies which is one and the same as aiding the Chinese government in technical surveillance. Then you really jump off the deep end and assume I have a "vast circle of criminal friends". LoL does becoming a Liberal require you to abandon common sense and logic? Get a grip.

That's an interesting response. It makes no sense, but it's interesting. Why would I need to ask Google employees anything? Their company has made the decision to aid Chinese tech companies which is one and the same as aiding the Chinese government in technical surveillance. Then you really jump off the deep end and assume I have a "vast circle of criminal friends". LoL does becoming a Liberal require you to abandon common sense and logic? Get a grip.

You are very demanding, Chairman Kim,

Forum List

Back