Peter Strzok: ‘The American Public Should Trust’ the FBI in Mar-a-Lago Raid

Are the American people attuned to the prospect of not trusting the FBI?

That would be a major development on the question of whether or not democracy in America can be saved?

Or has fascism already got it's foot firmly in the door?

What a desirable development that could be for China's and Russia's purposes!

America disintegrates of its own accords!
Don't trust the FBI, trust the guy who attempted a coup because he had his ass handed back to him in an election.

Trump cheated on every single one of his wives, including the current one, mouth breather.
You can't prove that. The only reason some men don't cheat is the fact that they don't get any appealing offers.

That would be a major development on the question of whether or not democracy in America can be saved?

Let's see here -- the same posters who support an all-powerful single party state using its secret police to harass any who oppose their agenda are the same posters who call those being harassed the "fascists"?

My goodness.

You can't prove that. The only reason some men don't cheat is the fact that they don't get any appealing offers.
My wife of 30 + Years and I actually have a lot of reasons not to cheat on each other......#1 being we still love each other.

She cheated back in the 90s and I eventually found out and got even. But we got through it and came out stronger.

Trump cheated on every single one of his wives, including the current one, mouth breather.
My wife of 30 + Years and I actually have a lot of reasons not to cheat on each other......#1 being we still love each other.

She cheated back in the 90s and I eventually found out and got even. But we got through it and came out stronger.
Clipper is the offspring of Ann Lanterns.... just ask him

Not really. He’s the poster child for not mixing cheating with work.

Beyond that he’s a target of Trumper scumbags
That's why he was fired from the FBI for being a total shitbag, amirite?

We haven't trusted the FBI for decades.

Forum List

Back