Pete Carroll...No Lie!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Carroll was mad after the Falcons made the best use of 26 seconds and defeated the the team that would have in all probability taken out the 9ers and represented the NFC in the Big Game. Russell Wilson was not mad. He was way ahead of Carroll walking out of the tunnel in Atlanta he was already planning on what to do this year. Pete was stunned.

But did Pete think the rumors that Wilson a robot true? Was he gonna suggest Dangeruss go get a checkup from the neck up? Nope! Wilson's commitmet to winning has transcended the play on the field..it has infected the whole Seahawk organization and in that vein there was no more talk of sour grapes in Seattle. Carroll vowed to give his rookie more tools and also stated that as was obvious to every Seattle fan that PASS RUSH was going to be a priority this year as well and Seattle would add at least two more speed rushing beasts to add to Seattle's stable.

Petey No Lie! Even before FA Wilson was gifted with Percy Harvin arguably the most gifted third reciever in the NFL.. then as also proclaimed by Carroll .. NO DAMNED 26 SECONDS WILL DEFINE THE SEAHAWKS IN 2013!!!!!!!

Ya I'm a homer to the bone but let's see how SI see's it...

From thew SI article "NFL Free Agency: Best, worst contracts from Week 1"

"Best• Cliff Avril (two years, $15 million); Michael Bennett (one year, $5 million), Seattle: Was every other team asleep at the wheel here? Avril, arguably the premier free agent available this year, at $7.5 million per season was one thing. But Bennett on a deal that looks befitting a player trying to prove himself after injury?

The Seahawks obviously do not have an endless supply of available money under the cap, but consider the contracts of some of their most important players: Russell Wilson (cap hit of $681,000 in 2013), Bobby Wagner ($979K) and Richard Sherman ($601K), for example (all numbers courtesy overthecap.com). Those deals allow them to go after short-term solutions like the two pass rushers in a win-now attempt.

Eventually, Seattle will have to pay up to keep those players. But Avril and Bennett will be off the books by the end of 2014."

Carroll is TRUTH!

Seattle is in to win and has a two year window to get it done, before the contracts get real big. So they really aren't surprising me. Pete is a cheater and runs from getting caught.

Seattle is in to win and has a two year window to get it done, before the contracts get real big. So they really aren't surprising me. Pete is a cheater and runs from getting caught.

Well.... It is your duty as a football fan to forward this information to Roger Goodell. If Carroll is cheating he must be punished.

Carroll was mad after the Falcons made the best use of 26 seconds and defeated the the team that would have in all probability taken out the 9ers and represented the NFC in the Big Game. Russell Wilson was not mad. He was way ahead of Carroll walking out of the tunnel in Atlanta he was already planning on what to do this year. Pete was stunned.

But did Pete think the rumors that Wilson a robot true? Was he gonna suggest Dangeruss go get a checkup from the neck up? Nope! Wilson's commitmet to winning has transcended the play on the field..it has infected the whole Seahawk organization and in that vein there was no more talk of sour grapes in Seattle. Carroll vowed to give his rookie more tools and also stated that as was obvious to every Seattle fan that PASS RUSH was going to be a priority this year as well and Seattle would add at least two more speed rushing beasts to add to Seattle's stable.

Petey No Lie! Even before FA Wilson was gifted with Percy Harvin arguably the most gifted third reciever in the NFL.. then as also proclaimed by Carroll .. NO DAMNED 26 SECONDS WILL DEFINE THE SEAHAWKS IN 2013!!!!!!!

"Best• Cliff Avril (two years, $15 million); Michael Bennett (one year, $5 million), Seattle: Was every other team asleep at the wheel here? Avril, arguably the premier free agent available this year, at $7.5 million per season was one thing. But Bennett on a deal that looks befitting a player trying to prove himself after injury?

The Seahawks obviously do not have an endless supply of available money under the cap, but consider the contracts of some of their most important players: Russell Wilson (cap hit of $681,000 in 2013), Bobby Wagner ($979K) and Richard Sherman ($601K), for example (all numbers courtesy overthecap.com). Those deals allow them to go after short-term solutions like the two pass rushers in a win-now attempt.

Eventually, Seattle will have to pay up to keep those players. But Avril and Bennett will be off the books by the end of 2014."

Carroll is TRUTH!

well said.yeah i could not believe it that the seahawks got Percy Harvin.The Hawks offense is REALLY going to be dangerous now.now that they got a big time reciever who can catch the ball and wont drop crucial cataches like so many of their receivers did in that loss in san fran thanks to all those drops from the recievers.Now that he has some receivers who can hang on to the ball,the hawks offense will REALLY be dangerous now.

Problem is the niners upgraded their recieving corps as well getting rid of washed up negative cancer Randy Moss for big time play maker Anquin Bolden so the Hawks will have their work cut out for them>it wont be easy.

whatever he did in college is in the past. Until he cheats in the NFL which so far he hasnt,then whatever happened in the past in college is irrelevent.At least he hasnt cheated in the NFL so far unlike the cheatriots and that overrated hack Belecheck who was a complete loser and a complete zero in cleveland and was set to go down the toilet in the NFL as the lousy coach he is till Brady saved his ass from the NFL toilet as a head coach.

Brady a guy,Belecheck didnt even think was good enough to be the starting quarterback his second year and would never have inserted him if Bledsoe had not got injured.Whrre Carrole was a genuis making Wilson the starter over matt Flynn whom seahawaks fans thought he was crazy for doing so.

Till Carrol cheats in the NFL like Belecheck has,then he is starting with a clean slate.

Last edited:

whatever he did in college is in the past. Until he cheats in the NFL which so far he hasnt,then whatever happened in the past in college is irrelevent.At least he hasnt cheated in the NFL so far unlike the cheatriots and that overrated hack Belecheck who was a complete loser and a complete zero in cleveland and was set to go down the toilet in the NFL as the lousy coach he is till Brady saved his ass from the NFL toilet as a head coach.

Brady a guy,Belecheck didnt even think was good enough to be the starting quarterback his second year and would never have inserted him if Bledsoe had not got injured.Whrre Carrole was a genuis making Wilson the starter over matt Flynn whom seahawaks fans thought he was crazy for doing so.

Till Carrol cheats in the NFL like Belecheck has,then he is starting with a clean slate.

Wouldn't argue about the Pats or Belicheck, it doesn't change what Pete is, a cheater and then ran away from the punishment, which shows his poor character.

Wouldn't argue about the Pats or Belicheck, it doesn't change what Pete is, a cheater and then ran away from the punishment, which shows his poor character.

Ya that tricky lyin sneaky Petey ... handin out the Adderall like they was Skittles.

If you have 411 that Carroll is involved in the PED's you should forward it on to the commissioner.

Ya that tricky lyin sneaky Petey ... handin out the Adderall like they was Skittles.

If you have 411 that Carroll is involved in the PED's you should forward it on to the commissioner.

I didn't say he was did I? Learn to comprehend what you read.

USC is where he cheated and like a chicken shit he ran.

Carroll is TRUTH!

well said.yeah i could not believe it that the seahawks got Percy Harvin.The Hawks offense is REALLY going to be dangerous now.now that they got a big time reciever who can catch the ball and wont drop crucial cataches like so many of their receivers did in that loss in san fran thanks to all those drops from the recievers.Now that he has some receivers who can hang on to the ball,the hawks offense will REALLY be dangerous now.

Problem is the niners upgraded their recieving corps as well getting rid of washed up negative cancer Randy Moss for big time play maker Anquin Bolden so the Hawks will have their work cut out for them>it wont be easy.

Unfortunately, while Bolden can certainly make plays, he's not a big yardage guy. With Crabtree out, the Niners might be in trouble with the passing game. It will be up to either Manningham or one of the young guys to step up.

EDIT : Well, that or if Kaep and Vernon Davis can get better chemistry.

I always thought it was USC that got cheated. I guess the "it wasn't me" defense only works in the SEC.

I always thought it was USC that got cheated. I guess the "it wasn't me" defense only works in the SEC.

You know....??? I didn't follow the Reggie Bush situation that closely but even though Carroll was the head coach I don't remember him being the guy that gave bush the car and his mom the home and Reggie the fake job and cash.

College at the top level draws all kinds of talent and involvement from allumni that is out of the direct control of a coach. If a guy like Bush that makes himself available to bad influences it is damn near impossible to police such activity. Sure Carroll was painted as a cheater but Did he cheat or was he also the victim of Bush's bad judgement?

So far in Seattle he has been a stellar leader in the community and a coach all the players rave about.

The Adderall incidents have been troubling but as compared to most all of the banned substances it isn't really dangerous or THAT performance enhancing. College students take it so they can study more effectively and concentrate better when taking tests. It has the effect of making normal people think more clearly and remember better. It's not like it is steroids that artificially grow muscle tissue and make the player crazy while destroying thier liver and kidneys.

Doctors give it to children for attention deficit dissorder. Doctors prescribe it to anyone that has an inability to concentrate normally including legally to football players as was the case in Moffet one of our O-linemen.

You know....??? I didn't follow the Reggie Bush situation that closely but even though Carroll was the head coach I don't remember him being the guy that gave bush the car and his mom the home and Reggie the fake job and cash.

College at the top level draws all kinds of talent and involvement from allumni that is out of the direct control of a coach. If a guy like Bush that makes himself available to bad influences it is damn near impossible to police such activity. Sure Carroll was painted as a cheater but Did he cheat or was he also the victim of Bush's bad judgement?

So far in Seattle he has been a stellar leader in the community and a coach all the players rave about.

The Adderall incidents have been troubling but as compared to most all of the banned substances it isn't really dangerous or THAT performance enhancing. College students take it so they can study more effectively and concentrate better when taking tests. It has the effect of making normal people think more clearly and remember better. It's not like it is steroids that artificially grow muscle tissue and make the player crazy while destroying thier liver and kidneys.

Doctors give it to children for attention deficit dissorder. Doctors prescribe it to anyone that has an inability to concentrate normally including legally to football players as was the case in Moffet one of our O-linemen.

I don't care about the adderal, you seem fixated on it. Plenty of substance abuse in the NFL, they handle it well.

As far as Bush, he has no job, yet has a car and plenty of cash. Are you telling me Carroll is that stupid?

The fact is, he knew and allowed it, that is against the NCAA rules. He cheated.

I don't care about the adderal, you seem fixated on it. Plenty of substance abuse in the NFL, they handle it well.

As far as Bush, he has no job, yet has a car and plenty of cash. Are you telling me Carroll is that stupid?

The fact is, he knew and allowed it, that is against the NCAA rules. He cheated.

Fine... I did some research and it appears Carroll should have known something wasn't on the up and up. Or maybe it wasn't really possible for him to know the complete intern hiring policies of the sports representation companies which were in flux at the time of the alleged violations.

What was Pete Carroll's part in the USC scandal? - Shutdown Corner - NFL*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

According to the letter of the NCCA regulations regarding the "open" access to outside internships Carroll could have hired a private detective to investigate wether parties "A" or "B" were offering $8 per hour internships to players at random or just the ones Carroll asked them to consider, which in itself is not a violation.

It is EASY to call someone a cheater.

I prefer to call him Coach Carroll.

Fine... I did some research and it appears Carroll should have known something wasn't on the up and up. Or maybe it wasn't really possible for him to know the complete intern hiring policies of the sports representation companies which were in flux at the time of the alleged violations.

What was Pete Carroll's part in the USC scandal? - Shutdown Corner - NFL*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

According to the letter of the NCCA regulations regarding the "open" access to outside internships Carroll could have hired a private detective to investigate wether parties "A" or "B" were offering $8 per hour internships to players at random or just the ones Carroll asked them to consider, which in itself is not a violation.

Call the cheater what you want. He knew or should have known he was in charge, that is why he is called the head coach, justify it all you want.

If he was a stand up guy, he would of stayed instead of running.

According to the letter of the NCAA regulations regarding the "open" access to outside internships Carroll could have hired a private detective to investigate wether parties "A" or "B" were offering $8 per hour internships to players at random or just the ones Carroll asked them to consider, which in itself is not a violation.

Call the cheater what you want. He knew or should have known he was in charge, that is why he is called the head coach, justify it all you want.

If he was a stand up guy, he would of stayed instead of running.

If THAT'S what you call cheating... fine. He probably just got tired of the nonsense involved with coaching in the NCAA. He didn't create the system. All of the actors and alleged acts have been in full bloom long before and after Carrolls tenure. Having been drawn into the bullshit aspects and the hypocracy of big time collegiate football and seen the seedier side I don't blame him for washing his hands of it.

I'm glad he is in Seattle. He is a brilliant coach...except for the one "icing T/O in Atlanta"..

Forum List

Back