PETA to Gillette: hold my soy milk

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Omigawd. PETA's new ad blows away the recent Gillette "toxic masculinity" campaign in the Moonbat SJW Nonsense Sweepstakes:

LULZ:

If I see this coming at me, I'm grabbing the pepper spray and getting ready to run for my life. There is literally nothing about this person that screams "sex" (although I imagine sex with him involves a lot of screaming). No disrespect to this poor actor... could they have made him look worse? I bet in real life when he isn't wearing a sassy headband and strapped with a carrot schlong he's okay. Shave him, give him a decent haircut and put him in a suit, for God's sake! No woman alive puts "sweaty, fish-belly white, unkempt, psycho-stare, weirdo" on her most wanted list. Add that to the aggressive hip thrusting with frightening phallus vegetables attached to his nethers and this video is every woman's nightmare of the worst date she ever had. Everything about this screams "CALL 911!" What the heck is their point?

Gag Alert: PETA Puts Pasty Vegans with Carrot Schlongs in Sexual Stamina Video

What is PETA saying? They want men to turn gay and eat their veggies? Fruit humor.

OTOH, Gillette is preparing to roll out..

theo3.jpg

What is PETA saying? They want men to turn gay and eat their veggies? Fruit humor.

OTOH, Gillette is preparing to roll out..

theo3.jpg

PETA is incoherently horrible due to their lack of protein.

SRSLY

LULZ:

If I see this coming at me, I'm grabbing the pepper spray and getting ready to run for my life. There is literally nothing about this person that screams "sex" (although I imagine sex with him involves a lot of screaming). No disrespect to this poor actor... could they have made him look worse? I bet in real life when he isn't wearing a sassy headband and strapped with a carrot schlong he's okay. Shave him, give him a decent haircut and put him in a suit, for God's sake! No woman alive puts "sweaty, fish-belly white, unkempt, psycho-stare, weirdo" on her most wanted list. Add that to the aggressive hip thrusting with frightening phallus vegetables attached to his nethers and this video is every woman's nightmare of the worst date she ever had. Everything about this screams "CALL 911!" What the heck is their point?

I think this is why America and most of Europe is no longer at replacement levels.

LULZ:

I think this is why America and most of Europe is no longer at replacement levels.

Indeed. Soy boys are Gammas.

Forum List

Back