PETA Protestors Soaked

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
4/15 pun, unintended:

http://treyjackson.typepad.com/junction/2005/04/a_good_friday_c.html

A Good Friday Chuckle
Somebody give this man a big fat raise, a bucket of chicken, and a fur for his wife:

A trio of animal-rights protesters didn't find any welcome mat when they stopped at a KFC, but the restaurant manager did turn on the sprinkler system for them.

Manager John Olivo turned the sprinklers on full blast to soak the protesters from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals who were standing by the curb. They were campaigning for more humane methods of killing.

The protesters, including one in a chicken suit, were followed by a man with a microphone who said he eats beef.

"You're not going to win, not in Brownsville," David Ingersoll shouted through his microphone at the protesters at a busy intersection. His stepchildren passed out anti-PETA pamphlets to stopped drivers.

The PETA members did not give up on their message.

"It hasn't been quite like this in other parts of the state," said Chris Link, PETA's campaign coordinator, who is traveling to protest KFC in 12 Texas cities.

"It's a rarity that we get this," he said after being doused by the sprinklers.

What's left to say but, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Save a chicken, kill a baby. Gee, I don't miss being a Democrat. Because that's a tough one to defend and an even tougher one to live with.

insein said:
PETA is the foremost symbol for whats wrong with the Democrats. lol

PETA is messed up, but what do they have to do with Democrats?

The Democratic party does not support PETA, and Aluminum Foil Hat wearing PETA bozos belong in association with some far left fringe org.

Perhaps what is really wrong is that people associate these fringe groups with the Democratic party.

In the same way, people associate the Christian Identity movement* as a symbol for what's wrong with the Republican party, though there is no connection.

(*The Christian Identity movement holds the distinction of being No. 1 on the FBI's list of most dangerous hate groups. )

And for the record, I consider PETA a hate group, and like most hate groups it's run by simple minded kooks.

Best,

Andy

CivilLiberty said:

The Democratic party does not support PETA, and Aluminum Foil Hat wearing PETA bozos belong in association with some far left fringe org.

Perhaps what is really wrong is that people associate these fringe groups with the Democratic party.

In the same way, people associate the Christian Identity movement* as a symbol for what's wrong with the Republican party, though there is no connection.

(*The Christian Identity movement holds the distinction of being No. 1 on the FBI's list of most dangerous hate groups. )

Best,

Andy

thats right--I get PETA and ACLU all mixed up-----damn anacronyms

Ha! Givin' those trust-fund wankers a taste of their own protest. I love it. Lefty protestors think they're God's special children, so it's funny to see them get sprayed.

They were campaigning for more humane methods of killing.

wtf ..... they are chickens not humans ....

I think what's wrong is that the leaders of the Democratic party associate themselves with these fringe groups.

CivilLiberty said:

when's the last time you saw a conservative dress in raggy clothes with his hair in dirty nasty dreads, wearing a rainbow-flocked glitter shirt and nasty tan socks with birkenstocks?

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time, it's the looney lefties that hang out with these types. My husband's cousin was married (note WAS--their marriage didn't last 2 years cuz she cheated on him) to a PETA biatch. holidays were OH SO FUN with her saying how animals being eaten was like the holocaust, and we are savages. I told her she can believe what she wants, but otherwise shut the f-up

CivilLiberty said:

And for the record, I consider PETA a hate group, and like most hate groups it's run by simple minded kooks.

Best,

Andy

If there was a way to poll PETA member and find out which party they favor or are registered in......I think it would lean quite heavily in favor of the Democrats....

Just my opinion/intuition............ehh........something.

Actually it's a No-Brainer...... :banana:

Forum List

Back