Another ridicules PETA story

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
PETA staffer legally changes name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com
NEW YORK (AP) — A 19-year-old PETA staffer has legally changed his name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com.

Pamela Anderson supports Chris Garnett legally changing his name to KentuckyFriendCruelty.com.
By Adrian Wyld, CP/AP

Chris Garnett, youth outreach coordinator for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, said he changed his name in support of the group's anti-KFC campaign.

"People don't believe me at first when I tell them my name, but it never fails to spark a discussion," Garnett, er, KentuckyFriendCruelty.com, said in a statement. "Many vow to boycott KFC after I explain the company's indifference to cruelty to animals."

Full Story

Imagine this kid 10 years from now filling out a job application and writting "KentuckyFriendCruelty.com" on the form. What a shmuck!

Is that Kentuckyfried(crispy)cruelty.com or Kentuckyfried (regular)cruelty.com? It should be: Imamoron.com :eek: But at least it's not a tattoo that he needs removed when he is fifty :
I hope when he IS FIFTY and want's his name changed back, they won't do it :rotflmao:

I wish I could somehow let KentuckyFriedCruelty.com know that his gambit has - in my case, at any rate - produced tangible results:

I was wondering what to do about lunch today. A three-piece, all dark, Original Recipe w/slaw and mashed potatoes is going to hit the spot. Advertising works; thanks, dude!

gives a whole new meaning to choking the chicken......

hey wait a minute.....no hot peta veagans will "blow" him now as they would be eating chicken

:cheers2:

I won't eat at KFC, but that's because a) their food sucks. I mean, I LOVE grease, but I can only take so much. b) is because there's a lot of better alternatives, and I prefer Popeye's and Publix. However, my PETA challenge still stands. For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat 3 and, as a matter of fact, I'm doing so right now. I'm currently eating the wings of 2 1/2 chickens...smothered in buffalo sauce. I think I'm going to have to go back for seconds later...mmmmmm, tortured animal...*drool*

Hobbit said:
I won't eat at KFC, but that's because a) their food sucks. I mean, I LOVE grease, but I can only take so much. b) is because there's a lot of better alternatives, and I prefer Popeye's and Publix. However, my PETA challenge still stands. For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat 3 and, as a matter of fact, I'm doing so right now. I'm currently eating the wings of 2 1/2 chickens...smothered in buffalo sauce. I think I'm going to have to go back for seconds later...mmmmmm, tortured animal...*drool*

Churches Chicken..when I am too lazy to cook it myself...Don't ya just love a Democracy....I do!

Forum List

Back