Peruvian Skulls...

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Um, so I didn't argue... yes, the poster was obviously needing to be found 'right', so I left him to being 'self-righteous'... I'm not reaching out to save the rebel who would rather rot in his own muck.

I don't claim to be right, I'd rather not always be wrong, and I certainly have considered being left behind... it all seems accordingly to time and if we were to work on the outside of time, what does any of those things matter anyways when there's the obvious influence of anti-matter? :D

For those who need to believe that the Peruvian skulls are of anything other than human I would suggest redefining human origin, perhaps, but then, I suppose that would be too simple of a quest for those who *just* have to make things more complicated than us simple minded dwellers of hell. :dunno:

Does anyone care to take up this debate and bring forth some kind of real evidence (granted, links via the internet are an interesting form of debate angling...) ?

We should keep in mind when pursuing scientific quests such as this that we are most likely called 'descendents' for a reason... it obviously isn't the kind of evolution most of physics would have us believe... :dunno: Or is it? Do we have any expert anglers that could best the facebook debaters? :cuckoo:

Alien skull in Peru? Mystery of giant-headed mummy found in city of Andahuaylillas | Mail Online
The alternative explanation for the bizarre discovery is that the skull was artificially deformed as part of a tribal ritual.

The practice of skull elongation - to signify group affiliation or social status - dates back 9,000 years.
Common in various tribal cultures around the world (such as Mayans, North American natives and Australian Aborigines), the head moulding styles fell into three groups: flat, round or conical.
To achieve the desired shape, the head was wrapped in tight cloth.
In the case of cranial flattening, the head was placed between two pieces of wood.
The technique would usually be carried out on an infant, when the skull is at its most pliable.
The cloth would be applied from a month after birth and be held in place for about six months.

• Banned
I forgot to mention the issue of debate, hahahaha...

A poster on facebook is determined to prove that these skulls are NOT human that they are instead alien...

I am merely suggesting that perhaps the poster doesn't understand the potential origin of humans to make such a definitive argument.

Forum List

Back