Perspective - $44 billion out of $3,803 billion.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Just why is it that both parties in DC expect us to believe that an increase in spending over last year across the board is going to create massive economic repercussions that result in cancelled flights, longer lines at airports, police and firefighters across the country loosing their jobs, and all the other looming disasters that have been predicted. Will the world really end just because we spend a little bit less than Obama wants?

It all depends on from where the 44 billion dollars is taken.
If theytake it from the TSA budget then it might cause some backlogs - in my opinion they could get rid of the TSA completely. It does nothing but embarrass people and cut deeply into our fourth amendment rights.

If theytake it from the TSA budget then it might cause some backlogs - in my opinion they could get rid of the TSA completely. It does nothing but embarrass people and cut deeply into our fourth amendment rights.

Does anybody really not understand that there is far more waste, fraud and totally useless programs that in total cost us far more than that 22 billion? Why not cut those ?
Answer is because Obama wants to get his way, every stinking billion of it.

It will not come all from one place unless Obama deliberately chooses to do that. If he cuts the TSA I predict that airports will run more efficiently and there will be a lot less thefts from passenger luggage. The result will be an economic boon.

I love how assertions of fraud waste and abuse never come with specifics, like what needs reform and how it ought to be reformed.

Mpaco.png

Forum List

Back