Person of the Year

That Taylor Swift is considered Person of the Year speaks volumes about the pathetic state of musical entertainment these days.

Perhaps, if compartmentalized to that factor alone.

But I think that the more germane factor is the volume it speaks for the state of society itself in that entertainment is how it defines itself.

Perhaps, if compartmentalized to that factor alone.

But I think that the more germane factor is the volume it speaks for the state of society itself.
Well that too. There are many many people who have been more influential and who have contributed more to society than Taylor Swift.

Well that too. There are many many people who have been more influential and who have contributed more to society than Taylor Swift.

I was in the grocery store a while back and was just casually talking to one of the young ladies who works there, as I often do. Reason being is that a lot of the people who work there went to school with my son and because I was always walking through the halls or involved in some way, a lot of the kids know me. A lot of em seem to get their start in the workforce at the local grocery store around here, so that's why I'm always running into them.

Anyway. This wasn't very long ago, so she's an adult now. She was talking about a Taylor Swift concert that she and her friends had went to up in PA.

She literally talked about Taylor Swift as if she were some kind of deity. It was the darndest thing.

If post #97 will happen LOL

Imagine getting your political ideas from Taylor Swift.....it's enough for wanting the meteor to hit the

Earth!:laugh:
Sad but that's how leftists get their info these days.

Celebrities
Facebook
Democrats
Most media outlets

I can understand why N. Koreans believe everything their dear leader tells them but leftism is nothing but a cult. Jim Jones probably told less lies than leftists.

IMG_2475.jpeg
The original cover ?

I was in the grocery store a while back and was just casually talking to one of the young ladies who works there, as I often do. Reason being is that a lot of the people who work there went to school with my son and because I was always walking through the halls or involved in some way, a lot of the kids know me. A lot of em seem to get their start in the workforce at the local grocery store around here, so that's why I'm always running into them.

Anyway. This wasn't very long ago, so she's an adult now. She was talking about a Taylor Swift concert that she and her friends had went to up in PA.

She literally talked about Taylor Swift as if she were some kind of deity. It was the darndest thing.
Well in all fairness, some in my generation (not me) felt the same way about Elvis and a few others. But Taylor Swift tickets can average $300 to $1,000 or more with some going for as much as $5,000.

I have never attended an Elvis concert but my hubby has and paid $2 for his ticket. That was a LOOOOOONG time ago. :)

Taylor Swift is maybe in the highest demand in the country at this time though earning roughly a cool million per concert plus her royalties on records and paraphernalia. She is reported to have a net worth of 1.1 billion. Not bad for a mediocre singer. :)

Forum List

Back