Perry's goal, to make abortion a thing of the past

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rick Perry: My goal is to make all abortion “a thing of the past” - Salon.com

Gov. Rick Perry, R-Texas, is pushing state lawmakers to put into place further restrictions on abortion, telling them that ”To be clear, my goal, and the goal of many of those joining me here today, is to make abortion, at any stage, a thing of the past.”

But, isn't he also anti-birth control and anti-woman and anti-child?

New 'Pro Life' Laws Force Women to Go to Mexico for Health Care
In their continuing efforts to fix the economy, over the last year and a half or so, cage-rattling, game-changing conservative lawmakers have passed a record number of bills regulating banks and out of control financial institutions women's access to medical care. And since it's illegal to personally break into individual ladies' homes and steal their birth control or make it illegal for women to have sex without God's supervision, they've done the more efficient thing and focused on making abortion as inconvenient as possible for the women choosing it and eliminating affordable women's health care at the source — low-cost OB/GYN clinics and other women's health care providers.

What an unmitigated jackass he is.

What's the big deal? Bill Clinton told Americans that he wanted abortions to be rare. Is the abortion industry spearheaded by Planned Parenthood whining that they will no longer be subsidized by Texas taxpayers? Too bad.

h21dl3n2s1ndt1gs-p2rry.jpg

While Western media sources are now identifying Niggerhead camp and Throckmorton County, Texas as another place in the Lone Star State where racial terrorism against blacks prevailed, according to legendary word of mouth Texas historian Guadalupe Mason, the true history of the epithet named hunting ground is even more sinister than the racist outlets are willing & ready to report.

“Throckmorton and his lot were avid racists,” Mason says. “And the sprawling hunting ground that Perry and his family adore today was named such (Niggerhead) because it was land upon which gaming whites would pay top dollar to release black men, women and children into the wild and hunt them for sport.”

More: “NIGGERHEAD” TIP OF PERRY RACISM?” Rick Perry, Niggerhead Camp & Racist James Throckmorton Of Racist Throckmorton, Texas « thegreatestamericanracists

How many years ago the Left assured us they wanted to make abortion "safe, legal, and rare"?

Ratio of Abortions to Live Births statistics - states compared - Statemaster

The comparative safety of legal induced abort... [Obstet Gynecol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

And it is.

So?

Its also safer than live births.

So?

The pregnancy-associated mortality rate among women who delivered live neonates was 8.8 deaths per 100,000 live births. The mortality rate related to induced abortion was 0.6 deaths per 100,000 abortions.

Fact is, if Perry or other loons wanted to make abortion "a thing of the past", they'd make birth control more easily available.

Talk about a no brainer. But then, what Perry and others like him really want is to own and control women's bodies.

Gee whiz. Even Fox reports that abortion is safer

Abortion safer than giving birth, study says | Fox News

Researchers found that women were about 14 times more likely to die during or after giving birth to a live baby than to die from complications of an abortion.

But, that's really just an interesting detail because, safer or not, its legal and, right now, there's not a damn thing the radical nutters can do about that.

Gov. Rick Perry, R-Texas, is pushing state lawmakers to put into place further restrictions on abortion, telling them that ”To be clear, my goal, and the goal of many of those joining me here today, is to make abortion, at any stage, a thing of the past.”

In their continuing efforts to fix the economy, over the last year and a half or so, cage-rattling, game-changing conservative lawmakers have passed a record number of bills regulating banks and out of control financial institutions women's access to medical care. And since it's illegal to personally break into individual ladies' homes and steal their birth control or make it illegal for women to have sex without God's supervision, they've done the more efficient thing and focused on making abortion as inconvenient as possible for the women choosing it and eliminating affordable women's health care at the source — low-cost OB/GYN clinics and other women's health care providers.

Pro Life = anti-christian.

262727_568568916503093_531673441_n.png

Hey Kids, once you're out of the womb, you're on your own.

I can't believe I am saying it, but I think you guys are getting more delusional and unhinged. I thought you winning the election would make you happy but you are even more off the deep end.

Just more political posturing, Perry couldn’t care less about ‘ending abortion.’

I can't believe I am saying it, but I think you guys are getting more delusional and unhinged. I thought you winning the election would make you happy but you are even more off the deep end.

dont worry, nobody gives a shit what you think

Forum List

Back