PERMANENT WAR WATCH: North Korea Or Iran... Where Will President Trump Attack First?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It would be sad to see Trump go the aggressive Interventionist route. I really thought he could go a different route. But it looks like he's about to go all-in on the Permanent War agenda.

So, the Warmongers are gooing their panties over the thought of starting another war. But who's up first?

President Trump seems to be impatiently racing toward at least one disastrous war. Maybe two. The big question is who will be first? North Korea or Iran?

Over the past several days President Trump has sent two nuclear-capable B-1 bombers over the Korean peninsula to send a clear message that he is ready to attack North Korea. On Saturday he blamed China for North Korea’s refusal to cease its missile tests. He Tweeted: “I am very disappointed in China… they do nothing for us with North Korea, just talk. We will no longer allow this to continue.”

One press report from an unnamed Pentagon source claimed that President Trump “is to order a military strike against North Korea within a year,” after this weekend’s North Korean test of a longer-range missile.

Iran, which along with North Korea and Russia will face new sanctions imposed by Congress and expected to be signed into law by Trump, is also in President Trump’s crosshairs. He was reportedly furious over his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s certifying that Iran was in compliance with the nuclear deal – even though Iran was in compliance – and he seems determined to push a confrontation.

Twice in the past week the US military has fired at Iranian ships in the Persian Gulf. On Tuesday an Iranian military ship in the Persian Gulf was warned off by machine gun blasts from a US Naval vessel...

Read More:
North Korea or Iran…Where Will President Trump Attack First?

It would be sad to see Trump go the aggressive Interventionist route. I really thought he could go a different route. But it looks like he's about to go all-in on the Permanent War agenda.

So, the Warmongers are gooing their panties over the thought of starting another war. But who's up first?

President Trump seems to be impatiently racing toward at least one disastrous war. Maybe two. The big question is who will be first? North Korea or Iran?

Over the past several days President Trump has sent two nuclear-capable B-1 bombers over the Korean peninsula to send a clear message that he is ready to attack North Korea. On Saturday he blamed China for North Korea’s refusal to cease its missile tests. He Tweeted: “I am very disappointed in China… they do nothing for us with North Korea, just talk. We will no longer allow this to continue.”

One press report from an unnamed Pentagon source claimed that President Trump “is to order a military strike against North Korea within a year,” after this weekend’s North Korean test of a longer-range missile.

Iran, which along with North Korea and Russia will face new sanctions imposed by Congress and expected to be signed into law by Trump, is also in President Trump’s crosshairs. He was reportedly furious over his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s certifying that Iran was in compliance with the nuclear deal – even though Iran was in compliance – and he seems determined to push a confrontation.

Twice in the past week the US military has fired at Iranian ships in the Persian Gulf. On Tuesday an Iranian military ship in the Persian Gulf was warned off by machine gun blasts from a US Naval vessel...

Read More:
Neither....this is one person's conjecture. Calm down....
Diplomatically and economically, nothing can be gained from attacking NK...Even though that Un fat kid needs to have the snot kicked out of his rock strewn POS of a country. We can use diplomacy to make NK China's problem..
Iran is a non starter.
We can cut Iran off at the knees by freezing their US based assets and reinstating sanctions preventing that country from trading oil

Where Will President Trump Attack First?

Please, Lord, let it be ...

welcome_to_detroit.jpg

Read More:
Diplomatically and economically, nothing can be gained from attacking NK...Even though that Un fat kid needs to have the snot kicked out of his rock strewn POS of a country. We can use diplomacy to make NK China's problem..
Iran is a non starter.
We can cut Iran off at the knees by freezing their US based assets and reinstating sanctions preventing that country from trading oil

I hear ya, but i have to disagree. I think a US attack on North Korea is imminent. And the the US is clearly setting things up for a False Flag event involving Iran. It's turned very aggressive in recent months. My guess is, the US will eventually claim some sort of 'Iranian attack' on its ships. That will be the pretext for justifying war with Iran. Just my thoughts anyway.

Read More:
Iran is a non starter.

I hear ya, but i have to disagree. I think a US attack on North Korea is imminent. And the the US is clearly setting things up for a False Flag event involving Iran. It's turned very aggressive in recent months. My guess is, the US will eventually claim some sort of 'Iranian attack' on its ships. That will be the pretext for justifying war with Iran. Just my thoughts anyway.
Nope....Not happening.

Trump should wait for a first or even a second strike. Especially if those strikes are on liberal enclaves like Seattle or San Francisco.

There is little liberal stomach for a retaliatory strike and none at all for a preemptive strike. Democrats are ready to crucify Trump no matter how necessary a defense might be.

Trump will hit China in the wallet first...if NK strikes Japan its not going to be pretty

Trump is approaching lame duck status. So he may not be able to invade any of the places he wanted to use his new toys on.

With a narcissistic psycho in the White House - anything can happen. Sleep tight...
The only reason why you are not on most people's ignore list is because most people get a lot of amusement watching stupid bitches say and do stupid things.
Like the 844 000 people who got a good laugh about this video:

Trump is approaching lame duck status. So he may not be able to invade any of the places he wanted to use his new toys on.
Why would he want ti bother. Just let the missiles hit. Then laugh and ask democrats if they like having no president.

If The Donald can solve the idiotic North Korea 38th parallel "ceasefire" problem, that would be YUGE! Even if it means bringing basketball great Dennis Rodman over there one last time to help work a deal. One more serious try at working a deal. Then, as long as China and Russia sign off on it, just destroy all North Korea nuke and military sites.

Read More:

Neither.

Iraq and Libya were easy targets. The US is like a bully who only attacks the weak kids.

Iran is too strong for the US military to simply go in and achieve its goals quickly.

Half a million active military personnel and some decent weaponry. And the potential that some countries, like Russia, would back it up.

North Korea has the China issue, won't happen unless North Korea does something so bad to piss China off, and I don't think Kim is that stupid.

Trump will hit China in the wallet first...if NK strikes Japan its not going to be pretty

I don't see NK attacking anyone unless it's attacked first. It will have to defend itself. And it does look like a US attack on NK is imminent. I hope it doesn't happen, but it's beginning to look inevitable.

Read More:
Your paranoia precedes you.

Iran & NK both control the hostilities that they may face

Forum List

Back