Perhaps the best speech my lifetime

President Trump dealt Democrats a crushing report card on their 47 years of failure. And what a backdrop, the south lawn of the people's White House! :eusa_clap:

It shows the corruption of Trump. He had no business using the White House for political purposes.

Says who? We the people who own the White House and elected Trump to lead from the White House are fine with Trump accepting the nomination on the south lawn.

I suggest PROGS do a gut-check as they watch it. That's the most capable POTUS we've ever had, and you want what?

Trump's going to crush the left right. I hope we clean most of congress too, a man can dream. Maybe then we'll right the ship the left is trying to sink for good.

The most incompetent President in the history of the Republic repeating his greatest hits from his 2016 acceptance speech, and obsessing over the idea of a Biden Presidency.

Four years ago, Donald Trump took over a largely peaceful nation, which he portrayed in a bleak dystopian speech on Inauguration Day as "American carnage". Well four years later, Trump has achieved his dystopian vision for America. Wracked with disease, death, debt, unemployment, and the worst racial unrest in more than 50 years, Trump has almost achieved the campaign promise to "undo everything Obama did". The economy is in ruins, unemployment is at the highest rate since the Great Depression, and 150,000 small businesses have closed for good.

And who is the Trump cult celebrating? The whacko couple fearing brandishing weapons at protestors? A Trump cult member who crossed state lines and murdered 2 protestors, claiming he was part of a "militia". No mention of the victims of police violence. No mention of the 180,000 Americans who have died from the corona virus. No mention of the Americans who are facing eviction and hardship because of the failures of the Trump Presidency.

Just a fancy show on the White House lawn, by a man so corrupt, so devoid of human compassion, that he pretends nothing bad is happening, and if it is, it's somebody else's fault.

Now's your chance PROGS to list Trump's speech lies.........GO!

The liberal emo-angst on display here is sublime.
Every day their facade of hope crumbles and the petty desperation they truly feel is more apparent.
It's a great time to be an American.

I find it hard to believe anyone would find any speech by Trumpybear the best of a lifetime. Perhaps the OP has never listened to a speech till now?

I suggest PROGS do a gut-check as they watch it. That's the most capable POTUS we've ever had, and you want what?

Trump's going to crush the left right. I hope we clean most of congress too, a man can dream. Maybe then we'll right the ship the left is trying to sink for good.
The one loaded with lies?

I fell asleep 3 times trying to get through that boring ass speech. You’re nuts

Were you waiting for Trump to tax working people and gift you free stuff?
No. I don’t need anything from the gov. I’m doing just fine

Doubtful

The liberal emo-angst on display here is sublime.
Every day their facade of hope crumbles and the petty desperation they truly feel is more apparent.
It's a great time to be an American.
November 3rd will be a great day seeing President Trump reelected and the GOP regain control of Congress and see the unbalanced Communist Democrats everywhere totally meltdown. :auiqs.jpg:

It was hardly powerful. It was a cacophony of lies and conspiracy theories. It clearly showed how the Republicans have screwed up royally. It shows how easy it is to please Trump supporters.

Mass quantities of Truth, Justice, and The American Way, does that to us .

Were you hoping Trump would defund the police? Open the southern border? Give our jobs to China? Just wondering what you were hoping to hear from Trump. Since all Trump's America first policies seems to bore you what specifically were you hoping to hear?

Biden does not support defunding the police either. Tariffs are a tax on Americans. Trump is not America first. He is a racist thug and nothing more.

Biden does support defunding the police and moving those funds elsewhere - I watched him say that. (does he still believe or even remember that, hard to say)

Tariffs are a tool, like any other tool - use them wisely.

I doubt that anyone in the country loves the USA more than him.
If someone does they should prove it in lieu of bitching.

Not the least bit racist - (and that smear simply doesn't work anymore)

Were you hoping Trump would defund the police? Open the southern border? Give our jobs to China? Just wondering what you were hoping to hear from Trump. Since all Trump's America first policies seems to bore you what specifically were you hoping to hear?

Biden does not support defunding the police either. Tariffs are a tax on Americans. Trump is not America first. He is a racist thug and nothing more.

Biden does support defunding the police and moving those funds elsewhere - I watched him say that. (does he still believe or even remember that, hard to say)

Tariffs are a tool, like any other tool - use them wisely.

I doubt that anyone in the country loves the USA more than him.
If someone does they should prove it in lieu of bitching.

Not the least bit racist - (and that smear simply doesn't work anymore)

Dems routinely say things to gain favor, then deny having ever said it as soon as it hurts them. This is the old Dem flip flop Rush Limbaugh is famous for rubbing their noses in.

Yes, we are witnessing the best president ever.

Yes, we are witnessing the best president ever.
You must be some sort of russian troll. No American could look at the state of the country and say that.

Forum List

Back