Perhaps the best speech my lifetime

It was closer to a fairy tale than a speech.

It was a political speech, just like Biden's but a whole lot better IMO.
Biden dealt with the biggest reality facing our country, COVID-19. Trump acted like it has been taken care of.
Even his audience acted like it was gone.
It would be like FDR making a nomination speech in 1940 and act like WWII was over.

Were you hoping Trump would defund the police? Open the southern border? Give our jobs to China? Just wondering what you were hoping to hear from Trump. Since all Trump's America first policies seems to bore you what specifically were you hoping to hear?
Ouch, that had to leave a mark.

Then don’t engage in the conversation
Oh I see, I am not supposed to comment on a post put on a national Forum? I was replying to a post you made. If you didn't want anyone else to see or comment on it, you could have sent a private message to the poster. Don't post something on a national forum and expect folks not to comment on it.

Then don’t engage in the conversation
Oh I see, I am not supposed to comment on a post put on a national Forum? I was replying to a post you made. If you didn't want anyone else to see or comment on it, you could have sent a private message to the poster. Don't post something on a national forum and expect folks not to comment on it.
Haha. You can comment on whatever you want but if you make an effort to respond to posts that you don’t care about just to say you don’t care then you should at least see the irony.

if you make an effort to respond to posts that you don’t care about just to say you don’t care then you should at least see the irony.
Kinda like you posting in this thread to say you fell asleep?
The thread was about Trumps speech. I thought it was too long, lacked energy and was completely boring. Quite different from what Leo was trying to do

Haha. You can comment on whatever you want but if you make an effort to respond to posts that you don’t care about just to say you don’t care then you should at least see the irony.
No stupid drunk,
You said: "somebody asked so I answered. I’m sorry if that bothers you"

I said: "Sorry, still don't care."

IOW I don't give a shit if you thought it bothered me. I responded to your post, that's all.

Last edited:
No stupid drunk,
You said: "somebody asked so I answered. I’m sorry if that bothers you"

I said: "Sorry, still don't care."

IOW I don't give a shit if you thought it bothered me. I responded to your post, that's all.
Yes you’re a child I get it

Forum List

Back