Perfect face?

They were talking science. She has the face that is beautiful to most people.

She's darling, hope she does get a modeling career out of this story.

Ever see this site?

Face Research » Demos » Make An Average

Humans are programmed to find certain features and ratios beautiful.

Why?

Because those features and ratios SUGGEST that the person is healthy and without GENETIC FLAWS.

And how does those programming tend to work?

Symetry leading to a average face suggests health and fecundity.

THAT'S how, statistically speaking at least, we humans arrive at what generally thought of as beauty.

Note also that wild deviations from symetry or the various norms in ratios, tend to be seen by most people as monsterous.

• Banned
Ever see this site?

Why?

Because those features and ratios SUGGEST that the person is healthy and without GENETIC FLAWS.

THAT'S how, statistically speaking at least, we humans arrive at what generally thought of as beauty.

Note also that wild deviations from symetry or the various norms in ratios, tend to be seen by most people as monsterous.

Exactly! Thank you so much. In my estimation she was quite pretty. However, I was in probably my 30's before I started realizing that what is perceived as beauty in one culture is perceived as flawed in another. That's why I can see Michelle Obama's beauty, where other people see ugliness.

Ever see this site?

Why?

Exactly! Thank you so much. In my estimation she was quite pretty. However, I was in probably my 30's before I started realizing that what is perceived as beauty in one culture is perceived as flawed in another. That's why I can see Michelle Obama's beauty, where other people see ugliness.

Physically I think Michelle is pretty... its her inside I see as ugly.
She is an angry woman IMO and it shows through.

BTW, that girl is beautiful..!

Last edited:
Ever see this site?

Why?

And that's not what I see. :)

Ever see this site?

Why?

spot on.

Its health that people see as beauty.

Which is why its so sick when the corps start trying to sell Sick as the new beauty.

Girls TOO thin to be healthy

And that's not what I see. :)

Your gay... stop looking at her like that.

Then...why does she have to put on make up?

Make up does not help with symmetry

The fact that she is 'perfect' as is has nothing to do with why she wears make up. She's already symmetrical.

However, most beautiful women DO wear make up, and would prefer not to be photographed without it.

That was kind of my point silly... :lol:

I think a little make up is nice on a lady... too much is ickie though.

That girl was pretty in a alot of ways. Her cheeks had a nice blush to them, her lips are nice and supple, and those eyes....OMG, I love her eyes. If only she was a brunette!!

The most beautiful girl in all of Britain is very pretty. But what about the most beautiful girl in all of Cleveland?

ugly-women-18.jpg

Forum List

Back