Perfect evidence of just how stupid "intellectuals" aka smart people really can be

No problem, thanks for helping me to understand you better.

Instead of staying near the topic, you chose to derail the thread with your buffoonary.

Have a great day.

And you may want to seek some help. Your chaotic mind may be fixable.

Like I said. He's a mindless troll. ;)

pot = kettle

Yeah, starting a thread about a dumb study, is the same as someone breaking in and ranting about Bush/Cheney. Yeah.

Troll Shaman, meet Troll Jillian!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Could it be that this study came out of the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine?

You know, the only stupid question is the one that goes unasked.

Are you telling me the Collge of Veterinary Medicine hasn't figured this out yet?

Do you know how old OSU is?

But ONLY NOW WITH THIS STUDY, do they figure out taking good care of your cat reduces stress????????????

Come on, you can do better than that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You don't believe that cat care was the only insight revealed by this study, do you? Did the Associated Press publish the thesis, the methodology and the entire compendium of findings after the study?

And are you anti-intellectual? The way you titled the thread leads me to this conclusion.

Yes, I am anti-intellectual because most of the time, the screw ups in this world and this country are by the supposed "intellectual."

We are being run, right now, by a supposed "intellectual" and look at the mess he is making of it.

The "intellectuals" prior to WWII thought appeasment to Hitler was the right way to go and they despised Churchill because he was the only one warning not to trust Hitler.

When war broke out, look who those intellectuals ran to, to fix the mess, THEY had caused.

I have no use for intellectuals, because most of time "intellectual" is just a label for an elitist who thinks he knows far more than he really does.

I prefer people who really know what they are talking about. I see damn few those people among the "intellectual."

And a study that concludes what would be common sense for any pet owner is is a glaring example of this.

Are you telling me the Collge of Veterinary Medicine hasn't figured this out yet?

Do you know how old OSU is?

But ONLY NOW WITH THIS STUDY, do they figure out taking good care of your cat reduces stress????????????

Come on, you can do better than that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You don't believe that cat care was the only insight revealed by this study, do you? Did the Associated Press publish the thesis, the methodology and the entire compendium of findings after the study?

And are you anti-intellectual? The way you titled the thread leads me to this conclusion.

Yes, I am anti-intellectual because most of the time, the screw ups in this world and this country are by the supposed "intellectual."

We are being run, right now, by a supposed "intellectual" and look at the mess he is making of it.

The "intellectuals" prior to WWII thought appeasment to Hitler was the right way to go and they despised Churchill because he was the only one warning not to trust Hitler.

When war broke out, look who those intellectuals ran to, to fix the mess, THEY had caused.

I have no use for intellectuals, because most of time "intellectual" is just a label for an elitist who thinks he knows far more than he really does.

I prefer people who really know what they are talking about. I see damn few those people among the "intellectual."

And a study that concludes what would be common sense for any pet owner is is a glaring example of this.
So, class devisions and anti-intellectualism are things you find value in. Good luck wallowing in ignorance! It figures you would be attracted to the Tea Party! Nothing but anti-intellectuals and the ignorant found there.

wow... that study was almost as stupid as the last administration spending a million dollars to find out if prayer works.

:cuckoo:

Actually, prayer does work. In a mind over body sort of way and has nothing to do with the Divine.

we all have energy, and we can send it around the world. By concetrating (maditation/prayer) people can and have been helped.

It's doesn't mean it will always work or that you will get the best results.

A priest running down 100 prayers isn't going to help. Friends and family will.

It's not OSU, it's Congress that funds these stupid things. Let people start giving the grants through their dollars and not tax dollars and see how far these stupid grants get.

Let the rich give to grants including Pell and get a tax deduction. No more faith based giving, subsidies or grant giving by the government.

Funding comes from a variety of different places. Not necessarily government. Just sayin'.

High tuition is another source

Forum List

Back