‘Mother,’ ‘Father’ Changing to ‘Parent One,’ ‘Parent Two’ on Passport Applications

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
More ASININE, IMBECILIC, MORONIC POLITICALLY CORRECT BULL SHIT...

‘Mother,’ ‘Father’ Changing to ‘Parent One,’ ‘Parent Two’ on Passport Applications

January 7, 2011

The words “mother” and “father” will be removed from U.S. passport applications and replaced with gender neutral terminology, the State Department says.

“The words in the old form were ‘mother’ and ‘father,’” said Brenda Sprague, deputy assistant Secretary of State for Passport Services. “They are now ‘parent one’ and ‘parent two.’”

A statement on the State Department website noted: “These improvements are being made to provide a gender neutral description of a child’s parents and in recognition of different types of families.” The statement didn’t note if it was for child applications only.

The State Department said the new passport applications, not yet available to the public, will be available online soon.

‘Mother,’ ‘Father’ Changing to ‘Parent One,’ ‘Parent Two’ on Passport Applications – Patriot Update

January 7, 2011

The words “mother” and “father” will be removed from U.S. passport applications and replaced with gender neutral terminology, the State Department says.

“The words in the old form were ‘mother’ and ‘father,’” said Brenda Sprague, deputy assistant Secretary of State for Passport Services. “They are now ‘parent one’ and ‘parent two.’”

A statement on the State Department website noted: “These improvements are being made to provide a gender neutral description of a child’s parents and in recognition of different types of families.” The statement didn’t note if it was for child applications only.

The State Department said the new passport applications, not yet available to the public, will be available online soon.

‘Mother,’ ‘Father’ Changing to ‘Parent One,’ ‘Parent Two’ on Passport Applications – Patriot Update

And..........? How is this a bad thing?

January 7, 2011

This bothers you because: _______________________________

January 7, 2011

Answer: Talking Points told him to be upset.

January 7, 2011

Answer: Suck my cock, you ignorant bitch.

Neither of you liberal mental midgets would understand, because your brain has been indoctrinated and wired to accept any of this moronic, politically correct BULL SHIT the government rams down your sheeple, kool aide drinking, apathetic throats.

This changing of words that's being done over and over just to please a militant, highly vocal bunch of assholish, complains about EVERYTHING, liberal PUSSIES, that won't be happy until every single word uttered out of ones mouth will have to be dunked in antiseptic and neutered until it's all but meaningless is simply POLITICAL CORRECTNESS RUN AMOK ON STEROIDS! It is, however, seen by many as the BULL SHIT IT IS.

Parent one and parent two... that's the stupidest fucking thing I've heard in fucking AGES. Unfortunately it probably won't take long for the LEFTARD POLITICALLY CORRECT ARMY to top it with something even MORE IDIOTIC. They're turning our world into a fucking PINK ASS PUSSY, SISSIE, NEUTERED, MEANINGLESS, WHITE WASHED, NO CHARACTER, NO INDIVIDUALITY, EVERYTHING IS EQUAL, NO ONE IS OFFENDED, BULL SHIT world.

Maybe we do need another Civil War. This shit really should end. It's stupid beyond belief.

Last edited:

Neither of you liberal mental midgets would understand, because your brain has been indoctrinated and wired to accept any of this moronic, politically correct BULL SHIT the government rams down your sheeple, kool aide drinking, apathetic throats.

This changing of words that's being done over and over just to please a militant, highly vocal bunch of assholish, complains about EVERYTHING, liberal PUSSIES, that won't be happy until every single word uttered out of ones mouth will have to be dunked in antiseptic and neutered until it's all but meaningless is simply POLITICAL CORRECTNESS RUN AMOK ON STEROIDS! It is, however, seen by many as the BULL SHIT IT IS.

Parent one and parent two... that's the stupidest fucking thing I've heard in fucking AGES. Unfortunately it probably won't take long for the LEFTARD POLITICALLY CORRECT ARMY to top it with something even MORE IDIOTIC. They're turning our world into a fucking PINK ASS PUSSY, SISSIE, NEUTERED, MEANINGLESS, WHITE WASHED, NO CHARACTER, NO INDIVIDUALITY, EVERYTHING IS EQUAL, NO ONE IS OFFENDED, BULL SHIT world.

Maybe we do need another Civil War. This shit really should end. It's stupid beyond belief.

I see your point, Pale.

First they change the passport applications.

Next, they will be installing a telescreen in all of our houses.

January 7, 2011

How delightful....Pale "Coward" Rider neg'd me for this post. I must be doing something right.....Oh, and I call him a Coward cause he blocks PMs. The internet version of sticking his fingers in his ears and going "La La La La! I can't hear you"
:lol::lol::lol:

:lmao:

You weren't the guy seen dropping that shooter off in Tucson, were you?

I see your point, Pale.

First they change the passport applications.

Next, they will be installing a telescreen in all of our houses.

They've to them everywhere else... watch out what you wish for.

How delightful....Pale "Coward" Rider neg'd me for this post. I must be doing something right.....Oh, and I call him a Coward cause he blocks PMs. The internet version of sticking his fingers in his ears and going "La La La La! I can't hear you"

My "friends" can PM just fine, dumbass. I keep it that way so I don't have to filter through moronic shit sent to me from idiots like you.

And you immediately negged me... tissue?

cryingbabyz.jpg

Last edited:
Simple answer.

The homo agenda is to redefine the traditional role of parents; one man and one woman.

In order to legitimize man/man or woman/woman parenting. :evil:

I don't agree with you often... but on this, you are precisely, 100%, correct.

And the other commentators in here knew this as well. They just like to play dumb, and spew their leftard diatribe.

My "friends" can PM just fine, dumbass. I keep it that way so I don't have to filter through moronic shit sent to me from idiots like you.

And you immediately negged me... tissue?

cryingbabyz.jpg

I like negging those who neg me who have less points than I do......it's quite the chuckle I get. :lol::lol::lol:

And I might need a tissue from laughing so hard, thanks.

I HATE political correctness, but honestly in this situation......who gives a shit?? Honestly. How does this change have ANY affect on you or anyone else?

This is homo driven PC being forced on normal Americans.

Someday in the future:

Kid arrives home from grade school and says, "Parent #1 can I go outside and play?"

Parent #1 replies, "I am too busy; you need to go ask Parent #2"

This is homo driven PC being forced on normal Americans.

Someday in the future:

Kid arrives home from grade school and says, "Parent #1 can I go outside and play?"

Parent #1 replies, "I am too busy; you need to go ask Parent #2"

You can see in to the future? Interesting. Maybe then you'll tell me why kids are calling their parents "parent #1" and "Parent #2" and not Mom and Dad. You mean to tell me kids will follow what a passport says rather then what their parents teach them? You must be a shitty parent or have low expectations of your parenting ability.

Forum List

Back