Per Drudge Report:Wealthy donors sided with Democrats in midterms

how in hell can this be true ? those same liberfools constantly bitch about the wealthy, what a bunch of idiotic brain dead fools.

disgusting :asshole:S

Since conservatives worship the wealthy as the greatest people in America, this information must come as a devastating blow to them -

the greatest people in America chosing liberals over conservatives.

lol

Consider that the thank you that you RWnuts get for sucking rich dick 24/7.

Wealthy donors sided with Democrats in midterms - Yahoo News

the dems know they can buy influence and exempt themselves from the very laws they pass

Name the laws that Democrats get exempted from.

this should be good...
Let's start with al sharpton and the irs

how about the post above with the gop and pak money
the dems are always complaining about the gop and political contributions and yet union money is never an issue. Union money...always exempt from any laws

Last edited:
So I guess the Job Creators now side with the Democrats?

so I guess the Makers voted Democrat? But the GOP won the elections...who voted for them? The Takers?
Wow is there anything you can't spin?
The truth is you have been duped by the Democrats into believing they are for the working man, while the GOP is for the wealthy.
Yet here is evidence to the contrary. And you spin it away.
Further evidence: the only segment of society to see any gains over the last 6years have been the top 1%. Everyone else has experienced flat incomes and declining household wealth.
Yet you persist in believing the lie that Democrats favor the working man. Why is that? Your posts suggest it is because you are a dumb bell.

the dems know they can buy influence and exempt themselves from the very laws they pass
But it is the GOP who push the exemptions!
Also therefore when the Left say "tax the wealthy," they are saying "tax themselves," so why are the Right bitching about it???
That also means the Left are the job creators!!!! :rofl::lmao:

Because they hide their money....like bill gates and warren buffet...and use punishing taxes to prevent their up and coming future competitors from getting a toe hold, and warren buffet makes a lot of money off of his companies that do estate planning....excessive taxes require a lot of estate planning....buffet also uses punishing death taxes to scoop up assets left behind by dead people...he is a vulture....

the lefty rich, white democrats have no intention of being taxed....that is for the little people and the minorities that they control in the inner cities.....and they use the tax system to punish their enemies and to control their enemies.

so I guess the Makers voted Democrat? But the GOP won the elections...who voted for them? The Takers?
The truth is you have been duped by the Democrats into believing they are for the working man, while the GOP is for the wealthy.
Further evidence: the only segment of society to see any gains over the last 6years have been the top 1%. Everyone else has experienced flat incomes and declining household wealth.
Yet you persist in believing the lie that Democrats favor the working man. Why is that? Your posts suggest it is because you are a dumb bell.

No, you've been duped into believing that most rich Americans support the crackpot agenda of the Right.

No, you've been duped into believing that most rich Americans support the crackpot agenda of the Right.

You are right.....most ultra rich, lefty people support statism......crack pot ideas of the left......thanks for agreeing....

Just the response I expected from you--incoherent, off topic, and deflection. You are a fine representative for Democrats everywhere.

But it is the GOP who push the exemptions!
Also therefore when the Left say "tax the wealthy," they are saying "tax themselves," so why are the Right bitching about it???
That also means the Left are the job creators!!!! :rofl::lmao:

Because they hide their money....like bill gates and warren buffet...and use punishing taxes to prevent their up and coming future competitors from getting a toe hold, and warren buffet makes a lot of money off of his companies that do estate planning....excessive taxes require a lot of estate planning....buffet also uses punishing death taxes to scoop up assets left behind by dead people...he is a vulture....

the lefty rich, white democrats have no intention of being taxed....that is for the little people and the minorities that they control in the inner cities.....and they use the tax system to punish their enemies and to control their enemies.
The tax loopholes existed long before Gates and Buffett, they go back to Republicans like John D Rockefeller, Andrew Melon and the DuPont family.

It is understandable that USMB nutters would attempt to present a populist message. It's a good idea to come off as caring about the middle class and poor.

In order to get any traction, though, they'll need to actually promote some policies that demonstrate that they care about the middle class and the poor.

Let's see if that happens.

Forum List

Back