People mad at Target???? What Extreme Hypocrites!!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Not that I condone such merchandise........................BUT.............THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT HYPOCRISY!!!!

WHY is TARGET the ONLY fucking retailer of clothes in this country to ever get "targeted" for this type of merchandise????

WalMart, TJMaxx, Marshalls, H&M, JCPenny, Dillards, Macys, Kohls, even Amazons sellers, etc.......have NEVER had this happen to them when selling this kind of garbage!

WHY ONLY "target" TARGET????

Not that I condone such merchandise........................BUT.............THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT HYPOCRISY!!!!

WHY is TARGET the ONLY fucking retailer of clothes in this country to ever get "targeted" for this type of merchandise????

WalMart, TJMaxx, Marshalls, H&M, JCPenny, Dillards, Macys, Kohls, even Amazons sellers, etc.......have NEVER had this happen to them when selling this kind of garbage!

I wholly agree. It's time to target "WalMart, TJMaxx, Marshalls, H&M, JCPenny, Dillards, Macys, Kohls, even Amazons sellers".

With the exception of a very rare trip to WalMart, I already don't shop at any of those stores for good and ethical reasons, and I've already been targeting Amazon since they proudly announced that they're in the baby killing business and will fund their employees' abortions.

Etsy is the tough one, and they and their sellers are big bootlickers too, but they do allow sellers from the other side of the debate.

Baby steps, I'm afraid.

The crap doesn't sell. Despite all the media and commie hype, there isn't any market for that idiot crap. Even the Wally World clearance isle has piles of that crap it can't sell even at a big discount. They probably have some phony 'Art' fags in PR and marketing peddling this idiot shit to management, who then roll over for the freaks as if they're not to be argued with.

Why not?

Unless I heard wrong, it was said on the FOX news stations yesterday that while the stores still have the stuff on their shelves, they moved the stuff from the front of the store to somewhere in the back.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Unless I heard wrong, it was said on the FOX news stations yesterday that while the stores still have the stuff on their shelves, they moved the stuff from the front of the store to somewhere in the back.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They'll eventually learn.

How the haters decide who to hate depends on their leaders. Until someone selects the "Target" these people seriously don't know who to scorn.
this is simply stock manipulation short term financial fraud

and the slow normalization of the instible appetite libs have for the sexualization of minors

So, in your Orwellian world, anybody who opposes grooming children is crazy?
People who constantly bring up child sex out of the blue in the middle of unrelated topics have some weird shit going on in their twisted minds.

People who constantly bring up child sex out of the blue in the middle of unrelated topics have some weird shit going on in their twisted minds.
Unrelated to what Target is doing?

Are you THAT stupid, or are you just being completely dishonest because you share the same agenda involved?

Forum List

Back