People can only take so much, and the Pals have had enough.

Ma'an has a hard time getting it's facts straight from what I've read here and there. In one article the story of the events change dramatically.

If the Palestinians have had enough, then, their remaining choices are...

1. pack up and leave

2. fight the final battle and die in-place

3. continue to rot for another 66 years in their shit-holes

Any of those options are probably OK with the Israelis...

And much of the rest of the non-Muslim world, quite probably...

Nature has already de-selected the Palestinians...

Might as well get this over with... kick them out... disperse them... forget them.

The world sure-as-hell won't miss them or shed any crocodile tears.

D14B18_1.gif

Israel shooting up unarmed civilians.

That's not news.

Paletinians acting violent and whining when injured by a soldier.....

That's not news...
What violence was there before Israel's goons showed up?

LOL YOu always have some sort of stupid excuse. The only goons that I see are the single IQ Palestinians who are stupid enough to throw fire bombs at armed soldiers.
Of course, they are happy when someone gets hit because it is fuel for their propaganda

That's not news.

That's not news...

LOL YOu always have some sort of stupid excuse. The only goons that I see are the single IQ Palestinians who are stupid enough to throw fire bombs at armed soldiers.
Of course, they are happy when someone gets hit because it is fuel for their propaganda
I'll bet that the Israeli goons fired first.

That's not news.

That's not news...

Brainwashed people tend to think that.

The more likely scenario is that the Palestinian goons fired first, as they tend to do quite often.

That's not news.

That's not news...

"Hundreds of Palestinians marched in a Day of Rage in solidarity with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the people of Jerusalem in Hebron, where assailants attacked an Israeli military post with a Molotov cocktail earlier in the day.

Two Palestinians were injured with rubber-coated steel bullets in clashes with soldiers that followed the protest. "

Forum List

Back