People Are So Desperate To Leave California

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
They'll even move to Minnesota, where the climate is better. And not only do they not regret their move, but they bring friends and family with them. Can it get any more embarrassing for California?

Last edited:
If they are fleeing CA high taxes and cost of living they will be sorely disappointed because MN has plunged head first down that path. Law enforcement in the two major cities is also failing.
Delivered 10 skids of product to a small business last week. It went right into the trash. building is being torn down for "affordable housing" read mostly criminials, illegals, Somalis and such. Guy sold his house to CA lib and is headed out.

They'll even move to Minnesota, where the climate is better. And not only do they not regret their move, but they bring friends and family with them. Can if get any more embarrassing for California?

If I were younger and living in California, I'd start an interstate moving business. That would be a massive money maker.

Funny article. I love how the PTSB blame everything on "climate change." Wildfires? Climate change. Hot temperatures? Climate change. Cold temperatures? Climate change. Rising crime? Climate change. Obesity? Why, climate change, of course. UFO sightings? Climate change! :laugh2:

Anyway, I'll pass on 30 below zero winters, but thanks.

Attendance at LA Rams games was already pathetic before this exodus started. Looks like there will be more empty seats at the stadiums in California.

They'll even move to Minnesota, where the climate is better. And not only do they not regret their move, but they bring friends and family with them. Can it get any more embarrassing for California?

Nope...California is still crowded.

They should move to Virginia instead. Not my part though. Move to northern virginia where the beltway gridlock, high taxes, and expensive housing will make them feel right at home.

Moved from LA to Columbus OH. Why to many damn people. Moved from Columbus to lake Erie. Why to many damn people. Lol. To many people show up here I am still fine I can escape onto the water. If they all buy boats and I can't escape there. That will be a sad day don't know what I will do.

They should move to Virginia instead. Not my part though. Move to northern virginia where the beltway gridlock, high taxes, and expensive housing will make them feel right at home.
They're moving to red states like Arizona and Nevada and turning them purple. It's the the great news some think it is.

They're moving to red states like Arizona and Nevada and turning them purple. It's the the great news some think it is.

Virginia is kind of purple. They could tip the balance and bring with them the staff to be putting CRT back in our schools when they drive the GOP out.

If they are fleeing CA high taxes and cost of living they will be sorely disappointed because MN has plunged head first down that path. Law enforcement in the two major cities is also failing.
Delivered 10 skids of product to a small business last week. It went right into the trash. building is being torn down for "affordable housing" read mostly criminials, illegals, Somalis and such. Guy sold his house to CA lib and is headed out.
I used to live in Minnesota decades ago. Even though it was highly Democratic back then it was still my favorite place I have ever lived. Unfortunately, since I left it has turned into a third world shithole country.

Funny article. I love how the PTSB blame everything on "climate change." Wildfires? Climate change. Hot temperatures? Climate change. Cold temperatures? Climate change. Rising crime? Climate change. Obesity? Why, climate change, of course. UFO sightings? Climate change! :laugh2:

Anyway, I'll pass on 30 below zero winters, but thanks.
But but but it's cold in Minnesota due to climate change.

CA is our most beautiful state. It has everything. If you spend some time there away from the big cities, you’ll find it’s sparsely populated but amazingly scenic.

Once nation gets the taste of voting in people who pay them off, the nation eventually ends with its old government and a new one emerges. We are transitioning without much violence from the ones oppressed. The oppressors are the violent ones.

Forum List

Back