People are reposting Tomi Lahren tweets faster than she can delete them!!

who?

another butt hurt Snowflake thread
shakehead.gif

American inferiority and the internet has given rise to tons of not-so-bright people with delusions of gradeur.

e.g. our President-Elect.

Since the alt-right has their own code speak, I think moderate, critical thinking Americans need to start inventing some words to describe the very loud, in-your-face minorities (Tea Party) ruining this country. Let's call the people like Trump and Toni Pinheads, meaning people so lacking in intelligent they don't know how stupid they sound.

Still means nothing to me it looks like she is living in your head rent free though.

Aww shit girl, that was a nice try but you're going to have to do better than that
Since the truth is on my side no I don't maybe one day it will be on yours but I rather doubt it later cupcake.

You know, you should check out her twitter. She cried "leave me alone" the same way you just did for her. Same playbook...weak.

Let's call the people like Trump and Toni Pinheads, meaning people so lacking in intelligent they don't know how stupid they sound.

did you tee that up like that on purpose?

I'm gonna pass, as it's just too easy, but I'm just wondering.....

American inferiority and the internet has given rise to tons of not-so-bright people with delusions of gradeur.

Since the alt-right has their own code speak, I think moderate, critical thinking Americans need to start inventing some words to describe the very loud, in-your-face minorities (Tea Party) ruining this country. Let's call the people like Trump and Toni Pinheads, meaning people so lacking in intelligent they don't know how stupid they sound.
Ruining your,country?

No one wants to ruin the America democrats made.

We want to totally destroy it. Tear it to pebbles. Every thing made or contemplated ripped up by the roots and poisoned so it never grows again.

Ruining your,country?

No one wants to ruin the America democrats made.

We want to totally destroy it. Tear it to pebbles. Every thing made or contemplated ripped up by the roots and poisoned so it never grows again.
You are the original butthurt snowflake, lol.

She's a revolting human being. Absolutely consumed with hate. Just imagine being a relationship with that demoness.

I think I'm in love. Beautiful on the inside and outside.

You're just angry 'cause you got Pelosi and Hillary.

Forum List

Back