Pentagon dumps 65 million into mind control projects

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Pentagon’s research arm — the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA — just received $65 million from American taxpayers to develop a way to plug a human brain directly into a computer. According to an announcement by DARPA, the project will create a way to “enable rich two-way communication with the brain at a scale that will help deepen our understanding of that organ’s underlying biology, complexity, and function.” If successful, the Neural Engineering System Design (NESD) will give the Pentagon power to “support potential future therapies for sensory restoration.”

Pentagon Dumps $65 Million Into Mind-control Project

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Typical reject liberal response that's not true LMFAO.........no wonder Clinton said they're such idiots and so easily controlled.

The Pentagon’s research arm — the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA — just received $65 million from American taxpayers to develop a way to plug a human brain directly into a computer. According to an announcement by DARPA, the project will create a way to “enable rich two-way communication with the brain at a scale that will help deepen our understanding of that organ’s underlying biology, complexity, and function.” If successful, the Neural Engineering System Design (NESD) will give the Pentagon power to “support potential future therapies for sensory restoration.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Typical reject liberal response that's not true LMFAO.........no wonder Clinton said they're such idiots and so easily controlled.
Finally, the Borg have arrived........ Now I can get new body parts........ :eusa_whistle:
:rolleyes:

Finally, the Borg have arrived........ Now I can get new body parts........ :eusa_whistle:
Is a bigger penis extra?

Is a bigger penis extra?
Ask, all they can say is yes or no. :dunno:

Is a bigger penis extra?
You'd think there'd be a catalogue...

Is a bigger penis extra?
Craftsman......... :eusa_whistle:

I want one that works like a Hilti impact driver.......

Is a bigger penis extra?

I need one like and acting prop, one that shoots blanks...

Is a bigger penis extra?

I already have that one......... It comes with age........

Is a bigger penis extra?

I don't know if I can wait that long...

Two flat rocks smashed together on a specific area of the male body should do the trick...........

Two flat rocks smashed together on a specific area of the male body should do the trick...........
I'll find one to practice on..

Waste of money. They should just ask Rush and Fox News how to do it.

Waste of money. They should just ask Rush and Fox News how to do it.
Rush can instruct God to tell him the 411....

I'll find one to practice on..
Have fun.......

Crazy ass traitor Allen Dulles started this shit in the early 50s.
Project MKUltra - Wikipedia
Ken Kesey and his friends took a liking to the LSD so it wasn`t all bad.

So? Whats your fucking problem now? Is the sky falling, Chicken Little?

Forum List

Back