Pennsylvania school wants to arm student with rocks to protect themselves

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters
Schools nationwide are debating President Trump’s call to arm teachers and security guards with guns – while one Pennsylvania school is getting attention for its last line of defense.

LMFAO You are the definition of a leftist thinking idiot and the meaning of STUPIDITY.... A Rock never killed anyone , and oh no another student couldn't harm another with it why that rock is trained. < Sarcasm>

Oh and by the way dumbasses a bullet moves faster than a rock a.h...........

Last edited:
Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters
Schools nationwide are debating President Trump’s call to arm teachers and security guards with guns – while one Pennsylvania school is getting attention for its last line of defense.

LMFAO You are the definition of a leftist thinking idiot and the meaning of STUPIDITY.... A Rock never killed anyone , and oh no another student couldn't harm another with it why that rock is trained.

I guess you haven’t read about the events regarding David and Goliath? Hmmmm?

Five gallons of stones? Five gallons of cooking oil immediately eliminates any required proficiency in aiming something towards the egoists forehead, because the egoist goes down right away, no exceptions. Even spiked shoes will not suffice for traction against cooking oil. "Made in USA" automatic partitions close to protect other floors and areas. duh

There is a program out there called A.L.I.C.E. where they recommend students, if a shooter comes into their room, to all throw anything they have at them and then rush them, swarm them.....it's theory is that if a lot of objects are flying in a shooter's direction, they become disoriented. Of course, that pre-supposes that the shooter will be close enough to do that.

There is a program out there called A.L.I.C.E. where they recommend students, if a shooter comes into their room, to all throw anything they have at them and then rush them, swarm them.....it's theory is that if a lot of objects are flying in a shooter's direction, they become disoriented. Of course, that pre-supposes that the shooter will be close enough to do that.
:lmao:

In the letter to Florida, we will mention that partitions close behind and in front of the shooter due to the first responder who carries a fingerprint-activating card, and perhaps also a gun. The partition has a shooting port. Cooking oil reservoirs in the ceiling could be selectively activated, dropping the shooter, no exceptions. Rock-toting students caught within the partitions with the shooter then have even more of a chance to overpower the shooter, because the oil also disorients the perception and ego, even if everyone is wallowing in physical incoordination.

LMFAO You are the definition of a leftist thinking idiot and the meaning of STUPIDITY.... A Rock never killed anyone , and oh no another student couldn't harm another with it why that rock is trained. < Sarcasm>

Wouldn't work. See chapter 4 Lord of the Flies.

It's a program put out by police and anti-terrorist organizations. Active Shooter Response Training- ALICE Training So, I'm sure you would laugh at it. After all, any kid who survived a school shooting and became angry over it is a pussy, right?

It's a program put out by police and anti-terrorist organizations. Active Shooter Response Training- ALICE Training So, I'm sure you would laugh at it. After all, any kid who survived a school shooting and became angry over it is a pussy, right?

LOL You go against a shooter with a rock you're going to die.

Good grief ...but hey YOU go ahead and try it. Please....

A Blue Mountain school video could firstly show the results of partitions/cooking-oil experimentation. Wisconsin is already proposing "drills" in the newspapers. An experimentation club could form, where brainstorming isn't taken as "uncool." A cold, dead body is "uncool."

With rocks, one loses the realism unless toy rocks are used. Rather than the rock just bouncing off, why not a "sticky" rock that stinks and makes noise, not unlike some USMB threads?

A Blue Mountain school video could firstly show the results of partitions/cooking-oil experimentation. Wisconsin is already proposing "drills" in the newspapers. An experimentation club could form, where brainstorming isn't taken as "uncool." A cold, dead body is "uncool."

With rocks, one loses the realism unless toy rocks are used. Rather than the rock just bouncing off, why not a "sticky" rock that stinks and makes noise, not unlike some USMB threads?

They should figure out how to tape a KICK ME sign on the shooters back. Why aren't they figuring out how to implement all these good ideas?

Forum List

Back