Pennsylvania democrat party court....Trump people can be in the room, but don't get to actually see the count.

Yeah....about those fake calls from the biden puppet about unity....F**k you........here we have a democrat party controlled court ruling that Trump ballot observers do not have the right to actually look at the ballots as they are being counted...

So again....you are stealing the election....F**k you.........

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court rejected the Trump campaign’s complaint that observers were not given adequate access to watch the counting process, holding Tuesday that the law did not specify that observers had to be close enough to see details.

Observers complained that they were kept so far away in Philadelphia that they could not see the markings on absentee ballot envelopes.

The campaign lost at the trial court, won on appeal at the commonwealth court, but lost again at the state Supreme Court.

As it should be. Just like with GA. The state has certified poll watchers from each party that are vetted long before the election. This is just an exercise in disruption. Getting someone close enough to record video to plop up on one of a myriad of alt-right websites and stir up conspiracy theories. The election was free and fair. Trump lost. Deal with it.
oh if this were being done to the left you'd be screaming like a stuck pig.

only difference is - i would agree it's wrong to do this. PERIOD.

So why didn't Clinton make a big deal out of it four years ago? When the vote margin was infinitely smaller? 77,000 votes across three states. I didn't hear anyone crying "rigged"..or "fraud". I remember a gracious concession and a smooth transition.

You don't

Forum List

Back