Pence statement seals fate as election loser

To "reject votes outright" is to seek to disenfranchise American citizens and violate their right to vote.

Trump is an enemy of democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

False narrative. You don't know what that means either, do you?

He's lying.

Even if the election had been thrown to the HoR, there's no guarantee that Trump wold have won there...We do know that Cheney wouldn't have been an elector for him, leaving just two delegations that may have not done so.

Only poorly educated MAGA trash like you would believe a criminal, treasonous rapist like trump. You assholes will have to live under Biden's rule till 2028, HAAA, HA , HA, HA :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

1691188965613-jpeg.811367

Why Is This Almost NEVER Discussed When It Comes To Jan 6th ??????????????

Mike Pence led Congress to certify a fraudulent presidential election.

4 Senators asked that the certification be delayed so state legislators could conduct ballot investigations.
Evacuation happened right at this very moment
When proceedings resumed – the request was not allowed (for some reason)

Ted Cruz was one of those Senators who made the request. Pence did have authority to delay certification.

We also know Pence failed to do his duty on January 6.

The evidence Democrats cheated and stole the election is overwhelming. For Pence to come out and clearly support Democrats and their outright fraud is why I don't have any respect for Pence at all.

If Pence had acknowledged the fraud, I'd have been willing to listen to his excuses for his behavior, but as it is, he's a dishonest scum bucket and I have no respect for him He's directly helping Democrats end free and fair elections in this country. He'd make the founders vomit, like the Democrat party

Forum List

Back