Pence statement seals fate as election loser

You mean took a "stand" and stood behind Trump as he claimed non-existent voter fraud and tried to overturn the results of a free and fair election he lost? Yeah, even Pence isn't that partisan...or stupid. And I remember he was Donald Trump's leading sycophantic cheerleader for almost four years. I have no love for Pence, but in standing up to Trump and doing his Constitutional duty, he probably saved the country from a catastrophe.
LMAO! What's happening today isn't a catastrophe, you fucktard?! :omg:

<hint> it is.

Trump is an enemy of the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.
This is what the Dem politicians are saying - "Trump is a threat to Democracy."

They say this while trying to prevent him from being able to be on the ballot, and preventing the American electorate from being able to decide for themselves if they wish to vote for him or not in the next election.

Kind of hypocritical and ironic, don't you think?

Regards,
Jim

You have no clue what a RINO is. It's another term you people simply throw out there to describe someone who doesn't march with you in lock step and worship your cult leader and as a result have rendered the term meaningless.
A RINO is a little pussy who won't even stand up for a fair vote.

How? What's better than an AMERICA FIRST leader? Those RINOs do nothing BUT side with the enemy. The idea is to fight the Democrats. Not get all nicey nice with them.
The Democratic party leadership has to go. Bunch of sociopaths. Till that happens, EVERY Democrat is on my shit list. Anyone who votes for that, is on my big time shit list.

Thats not what he was charged with. You can question an election. You can't try to illegally overturn it.

Goddammit, you have a * DUTY * as an American to make very goddamn sure the elections are clean.

You have a * DUTY * to question anything that's questionable.

You have a fucking DUTY to make sure the votes get counted in public and NOT BY SOME FOREIGN FUCKING CORPORATION BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

What the fuck is the matter with you fucking idiots?

Shame on you.

Once again, everything backwards here Mrs. Jones.
The results of any election may be questioned according to the laws of the country most of us belong to, maybe not you.
Your own ilk has demonstrated that in past elections. Were they overturning the will of the people too kookbot?
Which is why conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right are just as lawless and reprehensible as Trump.

Fair vote for what?
Pick one.

President, Governor, State legislature...

Simple fact: a mail in vote is NOT a fair vote. There is NO way to secure a mail in vote.

These rules are made at the state level, but federal law says states MUST allow illegal aliens to vote in federal elections.

YES, it does. It says that.

That doesn't address the point you quoted. Be honest, you don't know what a false premise is, do you? I mean you just proved you don't, the question is if you will admit it. On another topic, why didn't you go to college, anyway?
To "reject votes outright" is to seek to disenfranchise American citizens and violate their right to vote.

Trump is an enemy of democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

Questioning the results of any election is totally within the rule of law and the Constitution, just assk your buddies Gore and the Hildabeast. The only cult full of non Americans is the one you are a card carrying member of, the Reich.
This is a lie.

As the indictment clearly states, Trump had the right to question the election, challenge the election results, and lie about the election being ‘stolen.’

Trump wasn’t indicted because he questioned the election result and lied about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

Trump was indicted because he engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the American people and obstruct the will of the people to vote Trump out of office – Trump demanded that his ‘too honest’ vice-president refuse to count and certify the EC votes, which Pence refused to do because Pence knew to do so was illegal and un-Constitutional.

To "reject votes outright" is to seek to disenfranchise American citizens and violate their right to vote.

Trump is an enemy of democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution.
BULLSHIT

Rejecting an illegal vote is NOT rejecting an American vote.

You ugly dimwitted leftard scumbag.

Pick one.

President, Governor, State legislature...

Simple fact: a mail in vote is NOT a fair vote. There is NO way to secure a mail in vote.
Sure there is. There are states whose entire elections are done over mail. I mailed my vote in. It was quite fair.

These rules are made at the state level, but federal law says states MUST allow illegal aliens to vote in federal elections.

YES, it does. It says that.
No, it doesn’t. You are a liar and a kook.

Forum List

Back