Pence stages one-man parade in honor of Trump!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Hours after the Pentagon announced that it would postpone a military parade that Donald J. Trump had requested, Vice-President Mike Pence staged a one-man parade in Trump’s honor.

Explaining his decision to mount the solitary parade, Pence told reporters, “It is the least I can do to pay tribute to the greatness and majesty of Donald Trump, a true American hero.”

Pence acknowledged, however, that marching alone “was a neat way to keep the budget down.”

“Obviously, if money were no object, I would have gone for a little more spectacle,” he said. “Maybe a flyover by Space Force.”

Marching proudly with his chest thrust forward and breaking out into a near-strut, Pence’s parade route took him down Pennsylvania Avenue, where he waved occasionally to confused-looking passersby.

“It was weird seeing him walking all by himself,” Carol Foyler, a tourist who witnessed the Pence parade, said. “I waved back because it was just so sad.”

Pence’s one-man march drew high praise from Trump, who took to Twitter to declare it the largest parade in history.​

Pence Stages One-Man Parade in Honor of Trump

44914.jpg

Republican men always claim to be the alpha male while liberal men are betas. Yes they do shit like this.

I don't know how Pence's wife lays down next to this man at night.

If my husband did half of the dick riding for his boss the way Pence does, I couldn't respect him.

Republican men always claim to be the alpha male while liberal men are betas. Yes they do shit like this.

I don't know how Pence's wife lays down next to this man at night.

If my husband did half of the dick riding for his boss the way Pence does, I couldn't respect him.

LoL - Pence is a pussy all right. I wonder how he even gets up after a long day on his knees.
Maybe it's because Karen bought him a set of these? :)

a63d03a755e6d6ef9c859574dd26240d.jpg

Forum List

Back