Pence says he helped "revile" the economy.. LOL. Anyhow, he's -SURPRISE (!)-negative on Trump..

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Who the hell does this knucklehead think he is? Who gives a rotten rat's ass what he thinks about who should be a leader and who should not?

One thing we know, though.. HE should not be anywhere near the White House.

He could have had the 7 questionable states fix their own elector ballots, then re-send them (one set only, as is called for) to DC but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He wanted to be the one who gave all of us the Establishment Potato and Co..

And he actually thinks Trump people are going to forget that?

told ya these Establishment bozos are out of touch with Everyday America

Pence reviled the economy? :laughing0301:

re·vile
/rəˈvīl/

verb
past tense: reviled; past participle: reviled
  1. criticize in an abusive or angrily insulting manner.

• Banned

re·vile
/rəˈvīl/

verb
it was a typo but kind of a funny one

In any case, I say Pence is a phony "christian"

But I am not his judge.. I just don't see how he has helped our country one damn bit.. just helped himself to the feed trough in DC like all the other pigs

re·vile
/rəˈvīl/

verb

The first thought in my head was "politicians aren't rocket scientists", unless this was a mistake by the OP.

Sometimes with age we mix up words too, or mispronounce. I know I've done it too often when typing. I imagine he meant to say "revive", but I can't read his mind.

After Pence's performance last night, any American who doesn't support him must hate baby jesus!

Pence says that Trump endangered the lives of his family, but is so pure and righteous that he was able to forgive and turn the other cheek to the fuker!

Such is his faith in the baby that he's compelled to do the right thing!

How in fuk he can reconcile Herschel is going to be a bigger whopper!

Obviously, the Trump Administration revived the economy until it was nuked by the China Virus. What is the point of repeating the typo?

The view that it is time for the Republicans to find new leadership is one with which I agree. In fact, I would wager that at least 60% of Republicans also agree.

Whether Mike Pence is part of the group from which the next leader will be chosen is yet to be seen.

The "problem" with Trump is that he seems to have 25% of the electorate in his back pocket, and no Republican can win the White House without those voters. So the nominee in '24 will have to be either Trump himself, or someone who Trump endorses enthusiastically. Otherwise, the 25 million illegals will be voting in 2026.

• Banned
The first thought in my head was "politicians aren't rocket scientists", unless this was a mistake by the OP.

Sometimes with age we mix up words too, or mispronounce. I know I've done it too often when typing. I imagine he meant to say "revive", but I can't read his mind.
mistake by OP?

No, I try to always edit before posting

It was a typo by the people who wrote that article..

Maybe God was involved.. LOL

Pence didn't revile the economy.. laugh.. but he seemed to revile his country...

• Banned
Obviously, the Trump Administration revived the economy until it was nuked by the China Virus. What is the point of repeating the typo?

The view that it is time for the Republicans to find new leadership is one with which I agree. In fact, I would wager that at least 60% of Republicans also agree.

Whether Mike Pence is part of the group from which the next leader will be chosen is yet to be seen.

The "problem" with Trump is that he seems to have 25% of the electorate in his back pocket, and no Republican can win the White House without those voters. So the nominee in '24 will have to be either Trump himself, or someone who Trump endorses enthusiastically. Otherwise, the 25 million illegals will be voting in 2026.
I hear it is 5 million but whatever

the ones from Venezuela.. if they are savvy about current events.. will NOT vote for Potato. Tehy will not want to come anywhere close to voting for a virtual commie

I dunno.. They shouldn't be made citizens.. but so many things that should not be.. are

It wasn't a mistake by the OP, that was the word used in the article. Pence either actually said that, or the article used the wrong word. Pence has shown himself to be nothing but a politician. He wouldn't even be remembered if Trump hadn't picked him to be his VP.

It wasn't a mistake by the OP, that was the word used in the article. Pence either actually said that, or the article used the wrong word. Pence has shown himself to be nothing but a politician. He wouldn't even be remembered if Trump hadn't picked him to be his VP.
totally agree

You could verify that by showing the Hannity interview of a few days ago.. He seemed to just hem and haw and repeat talking points.. boring.. He spoke of how he was no longer friends with Trump

and I wanted to s ay BINGO

That says it all right there

Forum List

Back