Pence Expresses Deep Disappointment and Turns Against Fellow Republicans

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I seem to recall it being the other way around. Republicans expressing deep disappointment in Mike Pence. I'd like to think Pence has learned his lesson, but it doesn't appear that he has.

---Mike Pence Expresses ‘Deep Disappointment’ and Turns Against Fellow Republicans---

I seem to recall it being the other way around. Republicans expressing deep disappointment in Mike Pence.

Fuck Mike Pence. I have gone from a general tolerance of the guy as just an old-school religious republican to now an outright hatred for the guy as just another Lez Cheney RINO republican.

I hope the jerk lost everything running for office.

Goes to show you how out of contact these jerks are of the people to think he actually ever stood a chance at being president much less beating Trump?!

For an apparently minimum talented and boring guy he did amazingly well to slither up the tree for a few minutes .

Now he can take up a few Board Director appointments , write a spiteful book and slither back into the undergrowth, forever hopefully .

I seem to recall it being the other way around. Republicans expressing deep disappointment in Mike Pence. I'd like to think Pence has learned his lesson, but it doesn't appear that he has.

---Mike Pence Expresses ‘Deep Disappointment’ and Turns Against Fellow Republicans---

Pence is ideal driven...not party driven.
He never apologizes for his beliefs or positions on any subject. He is the epitome of the Republican party faithful. Not like the "new" Republicans with self interests leading their desires.

He is rather honest and transparent in his beliefs. An unusual thing in Washington. And his enemies use it to discredit him often.

He should concentrate on his more lofty goal.

R.184c727be7fa20a35f21114cf724a328

For an apparently minimum talented and boring guy he did amazingly well to slither up the tree for a few minutes .

Now he can take up a few Board Director appointments , write a spiteful book and slither back into the undergrowth, forever hopefully .
Sorry bout that,

1. Likely go to CNN, or MSNBC, to be a, Cracker Jack Reporter.
2. More fucking losers added, to the wasted, wood pile.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He never apologizes for his beliefs or positions on any subject. He is the epitome of the Republican party faithful. Not like the "new" Republicans with self interests leading their desires.

He is rather honest and transparent in his beliefs. An unusual thing in Washington. And his enemies use it to discredit him often.
Sorry bout that,

1. Pence is bit straight lace for a politician, whats needed, is SNAKE OIL, there is nothing like SNAKE OIL to defend yourself in the pit of SNAKES, which is,.... Washington DC.
2. Unless you have that, oil, to defend off the, SNAKES, your, ate up by the SNAKES, Trump knows that, thats why we support him as he is slogging through, the snake pit, on our behalf.
3. He doesn't need to do it, but he does it anyway, what courage, what stamina in his efforts, a, Good Christian Solider.
4. What Trump is doing hasn't been done before, and only one man can do it, or is willing to do it, Trump is a,.... Great Trump!!!!
5. Likely the, Greatest Trump Ever!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Yeah, like that time he pretended he knew how to pump gas.

Place I worked at had a hard core Christian like pence
She was the biggest back stabber in the company

Mike Pence is a weak man who failed Trump on J6

Forum List

Back