Pence didnt betray Trump, Trump betrayed Pence & USA. Mike did constitutional duty recognizing Trump fell at Biden's feet in most secure election ever

bobo i delivered mail to many republican business owners in the Anaheim Hills in OC.....they had some pretty sucessful businesses and were not like the ones you are describing....of course you eat up whatever your useless party tells you.....maybe you should pay attention
I worked for a Democrat that liked to work under the table, they were the absolute worst place I ever worked for. The owner of the company I worked for was a diehard Republican, was kind, compassionate and would give an employee help if they needed. It. Loaned money to some, paid sick leave for longer than required and make no mistake he ran a business and prospered. He sold the business to another person who is a Republican and he streamlined the business and I was given a raise because he believed I was doing much more and should be rewarded. So spare me your BS stereotypes, they are lies. Good business people can be Democrat or Republican as can bad business owners.

bobo i delivered mail to many republican business owners in the Anaheim Hills in OC.....they had some pretty sucessful businesses and were not like the ones you are describing....of course you eat up whatever your useless party tells you.....maybe you should pay attention
You don't know shit about what's going on just delivering mail Norm.

In fact, you don't know what working in the real world is like. Let me explain. Jack Welch is? Do you know how he is one of the first to renig on the social contract employers had with employees? Before him, people could expect to retire at the company they work for. That all changed with Jack. And today we see Elon Musk runs his business' the same way. Where he's in control and employees are in fear for their jobs. It's never good enough and what have you done for me lately.

Left-Wing Voices Are Silenced on Twitter as Far-Right Trolls Advise Elon Musk​

Elon Musk appears to have out-sourced decisions about who to ban from Twitter to the platform’s right-wing extremists.

I worked for a Democrat that liked to work under the table, they were the absolute worst place I ever worked for. The owner of the company I worked for was a diehard Republican, was kind, compassionate and would give an employee help if they needed. It. Loaned money to some, paid sick leave for longer than required and make no mistake he ran a business and prospered. He sold the business to another person who is a Republican and he streamlined the business and I was given a raise because he believed I was doing much more and should be rewarded. So spare me your BS stereotypes, they are lies. Good business people can be Democrat or Republican as can bad business owners.
And I've seen liberal/democrats who were bosses do exactly what Republicans would do to make sure the business is profitable.

And it's nice you know of 1 or 2 instances where a Republican employer was good to it's employees. Usually in small towns and small business' the republican can't be as cut throat with the people who work for him as he is politically. For example, Republicans here might defend sending jobs overseas but a Republican business owner might not want to send jobs overseas, even if it meant he'd make more money. Not all Republicans are total assholes to their friends, family and employees.

You know it's too late to fix climate change, right?
No it's not. In fact, GW isn't as bad as we originally thought because China has cut back big time on buring coal. Not enough, but the world is moving in that direction.

If humanity requires coal and oil, we are screwed. Thank god us liberals will advance technology while you drill baby bill and continue to send hicks down coal mines.

You don't know shit about what's going on just delivering mail Norm.

In fact, you don't know what working in the real world is like. Let me explain. Jack Welch is? Do you know how he is one of the first to renig on the social contract employers had with employees? Before him, people could expect to retire at the company they work for. That all changed with Jack. And today we see Elon Musk runs his business' the same way. Where he's in control and employees are in fear for their jobs. It's never good enough and what have you done for me lately.

Left-Wing Voices Are Silenced on Twitter as Far-Right Trolls Advise Elon Musk​

Elon Musk appears to have out-sourced decisions about who to ban from Twitter to the platform’s right-wing extremists.
oh geezus.....only you know bobo.....but a great story,just like all your other ones....

oh geezus.....only you know bobo.....but a great story,just like all your other ones....
Just saying in my experience, conservative bosses are more like Musk and Welch to work for. Assholes. You have no job security.

You liked having job security all those years right? You have no idea in the real world. You're a government man.

Just saying in my experience, conservative bosses are more like Musk and Welch to work for. Assholes. You have no job security.

You liked having job security all those years right? You have no idea in the real world. You're a government man.
says some story teller who sits on his fat ass behind a desk all day doing posts to the USMB on the computer in front of him....yea you are in the real world bobo....

says some story teller who sits on his fat ass behind a desk all day doing posts to the USMB on the computer in front of him....yea you are in the real world bobo....
Don't be angry with me for this. It's part of the reason I'm considered upper middle class

In the United States, the upper middle class is defined as consisting mostly of white-collar professionals CHECK who not only have above-average personal incomes CHECK and advanced educational degrees CHECK but also a higher degree of autonomy in their work. CHECK The main occupational tasks of upper-middle-class individuals tend to center on conceptualizing, consulting, and instruction.

Surprised sales wasn't mentioned.

Don't be angry with me for this. It's part of the reason I'm considered upper middle class

In the United States, the upper middle class is defined as consisting mostly of white-collar professionals CHECK who not only have above-average personal incomes CHECK and advanced educational degrees CHECK but also a higher degree of autonomy in their work. CHECK The main occupational tasks of upper-middle-class individuals tend to center on conceptualizing, consulting, and instruction.

Surprised sales wasn't mentioned.
this has nothing to do with what class you are in.....thats just another one of your stories.....try talking about what we were talking about.....or maybe you cant...

Pence did what he had to do, especially with BLM burning down buildings left and right.

this has nothing to do with what class you are in.....thats just another one of your stories.....try talking about what we were talking about.....or maybe you cant...
You're the one who took the conversation off the rails with this comment

Real world?

American consumers spent $11.3 billion Monday, per Adobe.

They did that from work Harry. Sorry back in the day you didn't have a smart phone.

You're the one who took the conversation off the rails with this comment

Real world?

American consumers spent $11.3 billion Monday, per Adobe.

They did that from work Harry. Sorry back in the day you didn't have a smart phone.
thats not what we were talking about.....so you just took it off the rails......

And I've seen liberal/democrats who were bosses do exactly what Republicans would do to make sure the business is profitable.

And it's nice you know of 1 or 2 instances where a Republican employer was good to it's employees. Usually in small towns and small business' the republican can't be as cut throat with the people who work for him as he is politically. For example, Republicans here might defend sending jobs overseas but a Republican business owner might not want to send jobs overseas, even if it meant he'd make more money. Not all Republicans are total assholes to their friends, family and employees.
More than one or two instances I just cited two of several, I worked with Dems who are tight wads, so spare me the BS, also, the company that bought us out is not a small business but you are free to believe whatever bigoted idea you have.

It is not as cut and dried as you say but you can't handle reality well. I know, I know, you are pro-union until comes down to you being in a union, then you are not for it, we got it.

Why wouldn’t Trump — a man Pence invariably calls “my president” and “my friend” — assume that his vice president would help steal the election? Pence had agreed to so much else, had tolerated every other national and personal indignity with that faraway, worshipful gaze

No one matters except Trump.

How did Haliburton make a fortune in Afghanistan?

Simple.......................they got a government contract because Cheney (who owned part of the company) was VP. Then, they cut corners wherever they could, even though it resulted in the death and severe electrocution of soldiers in the showers they built due to their shoddy construction.

At the time of the deaths and the shock incidents, KBR was part of Halliburton. They later separated from them and became their own entity.

Forum List

Back