Pelousy: Speaker With A Catch

I enjoyed Trump telling the TV audience that Pelosi wants to be Speaker badly enough to sabotage negotiations on the Wall to impress the young commies coming to the House. Not that Nan needs any motivation to act like a communist...she's always been one.

'You're the Best,' Trump Once Told Pelosi.
"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald Trump

......and the O/P had such high hopes for his moronic thread........Ooooops........LOL

I enjoyed Trump telling the TV audience that Pelosi wants to be Speaker badly enough to sabotage negotiations on the Wall to impress the young commies coming to the House. Not that Nan needs any motivation to act like a communist...she's always been one.

Pelosi is the speaker. Her standing up to Trump guaranteed that. Trump's nightmares will only get worse.
get worse than what?

'You're the Best,' Trump Once Told Pelosi.
"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald Trump

......and the O/P had such high hopes for his moronic thread........Ooooops........LOL
Lyin' Donald's friend Nancy didn't impeach Bush for lying, but maybe some karma will come around and Nancy will impeach Lyin' Donald.

Last edited:

He told Stormy that too when she was polishing his knob....now she owes him $300K. :badgrin:
How hilarious is that, That Washed up Stormy Daniels got paid to perform at a Bachelor Party at a Trump Hotel, signed an NDA, then she burnt through all that cum covered money she made being a professional cum dumpster, got broke and desperate, tried to make a mountain out of a mole hill with innuendos, and trying to find a way to get paid, then ends up owing Trump $300,000.

To hear The DemNazis describe Daniels, you'd think she was a Regular Joan of Arc come to their rescue.

Stormy will save us!

Forum List

Back