Pelousy: Speaker With A Catch

The new commies think this is a compromise.....Granny Nan can serve "only" 4 years as Speaker...as if any of them will still be there in 4 years after the GOP takes back the House in 2020. She's 78 and already brain-dead...imagine her in 4 years.....covered in drool, threatening to tear down Trump's wall with her bare hands. :shock:

694940094001_5973245045001_5973241040001-vs.jpg
Nancy was 100% sure she would be speaker again before the election because of their Vote Harvesting tactics.

December 2, 2018
The stomach-turning 'ballot-harvesting' that enabled Democrats to walk off with California
By Monica Showalter

The picture emerging from California's election is grotesque. How again did Democrats engineer their strange midterm victory in Orange County and in other traditionally Republican areas? In that election, apparently-winning Republican candidates were all unseated as the ballots just kept arriving, and arriving, and arriving, until the results flipped. Each and every time. And no such flips happened for Republicans, just Democrats, after Democratic operatives had enough information from televised results to know that Republicans were winning. Democrats say it's just 'counting all the votes.'

Welcome to ballot-harvesting.
It's funny how you tards are always projecting your crimes onto others.

What was done in California was legal.

The Republicans in North Carolina, however, broke the law.

North Carolina Woman Admits to ‘Harvesting’ Ballots for Mark Harris Operative

Uh oh: Two women admit illegal "ballot harvesting" for North Carolina GOP operative
Lol what the hell is rollcall and hotair? More new fake news sauces?

She had further to travel, and needed a plane that didn't need to stop and refuel so many times.
So now it’s become apologist for Nancy to abuse tax payer money and contradict her climate change talk. Gotcha.

Nancy Pelosi's Personal Jet - FactCheck.org
Q: Did Nancy Pelosi order up a 200-seat jet for her personal use?

A: The Democratic House speaker normally flies in a 12-seat Air Force jet, just as her Republican predecessor did. This rumor stems from a request by the House sergeant at arms, not Pelosi, for a jet large enough to reach California without refueling.

Again with the apologist for Pelosi not denying the fact she contradicts her climate change talk.

You keep plugging away. At least the crazies believe you.

Love it how you deflect resorting to the generic name call. Can’t wait for Pelosi to turn the house into a circus.

Watching her tie Trump into knots will be entertaining.

The new commies think this is a compromise.....Granny Nan can serve "only" 4 years as Speaker...as if any of them will still be there in 4 years after the GOP takes back the House in 2020. She's 78 and already brain-dead...imagine her in 4 years.....covered in drool, threatening to tear down Trump's wall with her bare hands. :shock:

Nancy was 100% sure she would be speaker again before the election because of their Vote Harvesting tactics.

December 2, 2018
The stomach-turning 'ballot-harvesting' that enabled Democrats to walk off with California
By Monica Showalter

The picture emerging from California's election is grotesque. How again did Democrats engineer their strange midterm victory in Orange County and in other traditionally Republican areas? In that election, apparently-winning Republican candidates were all unseated as the ballots just kept arriving, and arriving, and arriving, until the results flipped. Each and every time. And no such flips happened for Republicans, just Democrats, after Democratic operatives had enough information from televised results to know that Republicans were winning. Democrats say it's just 'counting all the votes.'

Uh oh: Two women admit illegal "ballot harvesting" for North Carolina GOP operative
Really? You mean to tell me your propagandists have kept you totally in the dark about the Republican voter fraud in North Carolina?

Seriously?

That's amazing!

A: The Democratic House speaker normally flies in a 12-seat Air Force jet, just as her Republican predecessor did. This rumor stems from a request by the House sergeant at arms, not Pelosi, for a jet large enough to reach California without refueling.

Yep, and every Friday the AF had to have the plane fueled and ready, stocked with the finest foods and booze. And then Nancy decided to either stay in DC or fly home to her feces-littered streets. The AF hates her guts.

December 2, 2018
By Monica Showalter

Really? You mean to tell me your propagandists have kept you totally in the dark about the Republican voter fraud in North Carolina?

Seriously?

That's amazing!

It’s even more amazing how much you throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks.

December 2, 2018
By Monica Showalter

Seriously?

That's amazing!

It’s even more amazing how much you throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks.
I'll take that as a "yes".

Incredible.

Hey dumb fuck. A tard made up a lie about Democratic fraud in California. I pointed out ACTUAL Republican voter fraud in North Carolina.

I didn't see you accusing the tard of throwing shit against the wall.

Jesus, you just can't help yourself in being a raging hypocrite, can you!

This is exactly why I call these tards "willfully blind monkeys".

They actually WORK at it.

December 2, 2018
By Monica Showalter

Seriously?

That's amazing!

I'll take that as a "yes".

Incredible.

Hey dumb fuck. A tard made up a lie about Democratic fraud in California. I pointed out ACTUAL Republican voter fraud in North Carolina.

I didn't see you accusing the tard of throwing shit against the wall.

Jesus, you just can't help yourself in being a raging hypocrite, can you!
Look at you triggered for being the apologist for crook politicians like Pelosi.

The Democrats took the House, despite Republican efforts to cheat. And Obamacare lives.

Deal with it.

Yep, and every Friday the AF had to have the plane fueled and ready, stocked with the finest foods and booze. And then Nancy decided to either stay in DC or fly home to her feces-littered streets. The AF hates her guts.

The Speaker is 3rd in line to the presidency. Every speaker has the same.
Here's Paul Ryan's plane, and he only lives less than half as far from DC as Pelosi does.
5040b16e6bb3f7845c000002-750.jpg

I enjoyed Trump telling the TV audience that Pelosi wants to be Speaker badly enough to sabotage negotiations on the Wall to impress the young commies coming to the House. Not that Nan needs any motivation to act like a communist...she's always been one.

'You're the Best,' Trump Once Told Pelosi.
"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald Trump

I can’t wait for the division chuck and Nancy bring to the house. The Democrats already are imploding rejecting Nancy as speaker. But her elites will put her up there. Get your popcorn ready.

So now it’s become apologist for Nancy to abuse tax payer money and contradict her climate change talk. Gotcha.

Stop spewing out of your ass.......Learn some facts (besides what Hannity tells morons like you to think and say.).

And what wall would that be?

Forum List

Back