Pelosi Suggests DNC Convention Should be Moved to a Big Stadium for Social Distancing

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Convention not scheduled until August so DNC has shown it's hand that they want to keep the nation shut down. Democratic Party is wanting to destroy the booming Trump economy. I honk they should move the convention to the space between Pelosi's ears or perhaps Joe Biden's basement. You only 12 most powerful Democratic Party leaders at Joe's mansion. They are the ones that picked him anyway.

I think "social distancing" is going to become the new norm, at least for the foreseeable future.

It's going to permeate every aspect of our lives. It would be silly to think it wouldn't also enter into the realm of political conventions...

Convention not scheduled until August so DNC has shown it's hand that they want to keep the nation shut down. Democratic Party is wanting to destroy the booming Trump economy. I honk they should move the convention to the space between Pelosi's ears or perhaps Joe Biden's basement. You only 12 most powerful Democratic Party leaders at Joe's mansion. They are the ones that picked him anyway.

Why doesn't she move it to China. That's where most of the Democrat party is.

Yeah, we're still going to be dealing with this virus in August. Is this news to you?

From The Hill

Social Distancing saves lives.

45's economy is tanking.

Over 14% Unemployment.

Fuck 45

Fuck his Seig Heil Shouting, Goosestepping Followers.

Last edited:
They could always take it to that giant stadium in India where Trump went last winter! It holds 125,000. That way, they could put about 30 to 40 feet between each person. Or they could still keep it down to just 6 feet and have it at the local school gymnasium.

I think "social distancing" is going to become the new norm, at least for the foreseeable future.

It's going to permeate every aspect of our lives. It would be silly to think it wouldn't also enter into the realm of political conventions...

How do you think that it will affect the upcoming football season? Will the NFL teams have to reduce their attendance by 80 or 90% to meet the guidelines?

How do you think that it will affect the upcoming football season? Will the NFL teams have to reduce their attendance by 80 or 90% to meet the guidelines?

I dunno', but it won't be good...

They could always take it to that giant stadium in India where Trump went last winter! It holds 125,000. That way, they could put about 30 to 40 feet between each person. Or they could still keep it down to just 6 feet and have it at the local school gymnasium.
[/QUOTE}

At least Democrats are trying to save live, the Fucking Orange Shit stain has already killed over 70,000 Americans...

Why doesn't she move it to China. That's where most of the Democrat party is.
Couldn't get more "socially distant" than that! :laughing0301:

Milwaukee got fucked. They were counting Dimm convention dollars before they had them.
If it's still held there, the City is going to spend more than they take in.

[/QUOTE}

At least Democrats are trying to save live, the Fucking Orange Shit stain has already killed over 70,000 Americans...
Coulda fooled me. And here I thought it was the corona virus.

Who killed 70,000 LAST season? Was that Trump too, Bupkiss?

Again, they only need room for the dozen or so Democratic Party leaders that hand picked Biden. You can't have it in a large space or Biden will get lost trying to find the bathroom.

From The Hill

Social Distancing saves lives.

45's economy is tanking.

Over 14% Unemployment.

Fuck 45

Fuck his Seig Heil Shouting, Goosestepping Followers.
You're a complete idiot. My uncles fought Nazi's in WW2. Three of them were shot by Germans. I support Trump for the great job that he is doing. Democratic Party are obstructionist that have a psychopathic hatred of Trump. They would destroy the country just to try to bring him down. Over three years we have seen the Democrats attempt several efforts to overthrow the government. It's sickening.

Forum List

Back