Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Warner order intel agencies to ignore declassify until they are consulted

Are the Intel agencies part of the Executive branch?....Who the fuck are they?....THEY are scared to death over what UNREDACTED documents will say!!! THIS CERTAINLY SOUNDS LIKE A COUP TO ME....Have the Secret Service lock them all up !!!

Democrat Leadership ^

Showdown? In letter, Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Warner order intel agencies to ignore presidential order on declassification until consulting with Congres

Typical DimocRAT stupidity.
So, you don't think they have a point?
Only on their heads. Schumer and Pelosi have proven decades of ignorance. Don’t know much about Warner.
So you think a president, when a subject of a federal investigation, should have full, unfettered access to all of the information possessed by the investigators, while the investigation is ongoing?

Are the Intel agencies part of the Executive branch?....Who the fuck are they?....THEY are scared to death over what UNREDACTED documents will say!!! THIS CERTAINLY SOUNDS LIKE A COUP TO ME....Have the Secret Service lock them all up !!!

Democrat Leadership ^

Showdown? In letter, Pelosi/Schumer/Schiff/Warner order intel agencies to ignore presidential order on declassification until consulting with Congres

Only on their heads. Schumer and Pelosi have proven decades of ignorance. Don’t know much about Warner.
So you think a president, when a subject of a federal investigation, should have full, unfettered access to all of the information possessed by the investigators, while the investigation is ongoing?
What I am saying is, pelosi and her dingbat buddy have no authority to do this. Thy are known morons and are now just petulant children.

Democrat Leadership ^

What I am saying is, pelosi and her dingbat buddy have no authority to do this. Thy are known morons and are now just petulant children.
Yes, I understand you think that. But that is not what i asked.

Yes, I understand you think that. But that is not what i asked.
In the legal system, everyone is allowed to view and understand all evidence and information.

In the legal system, everyone is allowed to view and understand all evidence and information.
You could not go to court and demand that information possessed by investigators (and especially classified information) be released to you during an ongoing investigation. In fact, only the president can do this.

But you still did not answer my question.

Not true at all. You could not go to court and demand that information possessed by investigators (and especially classified information) be released to you. In fact, only the president can do this.

You could not go to court and demand that information possessed by investigators (and especially classified information) be released to you during an ongoing investigation. In fact, only the president can do this.

yes I do. Regardless of party affiliation.

Not true at all. You could not go to court and demand that information possessed by investigators (and especially classified information) be released to you. In fact, only the president can do this.

Why? That seems absurd. I would like to hear your justification.

You don’t need to.

You don’t need to.
Thank you, but I said I wanted to. Should be easy for you to rip it off in about 2 sentences, given you have obviously thought through this in great detail, leading to your confident position.

So? Why do you think the subject of a federal investigation should have unfettered access to the classified materials of the investigators? Or, if just the president, why just the president?

You don’t need to.
Thank you, but I said I wanted to. Should be easy for you to rip it off in about 2 sentences, given you have obviously thought through this in great detail, leading to your confident position.

So? Why do you think the subject of a federal investigation should have unfettered access to the classified materials of the investigators? Or, if just the president, why just the president?
I really don’t care if you want to know why. It is my position.

Democrat Leadership ^

And now Trump needs to order the arrest of all of those that signed that paper and charge them with treason.

You don’t need to.

Okay then....be a coward....

Democrat Leadership ^

And now Trump needs to order the arrest of all of those that signed that paper and charge them with treason.
Which, of course, will never and could never happen.

You don’t need to.

Nothing coward about it. It’s my opinion. That’s it. You can think what you want and I don’t need to know why.

You don’t need to.

Nothing coward about it. It’s my opinion. That’s it. You can think what you want and I don’t need to know why.
Of course it is cowardly. You don't want to speak the truth as to why you hold this position, because you know the truth will embarrass you.

You don’t need to.

Of course it is cowardly. You don't want to speak the truth as to why you hold this position, because you know the truth will embarrass you.
Keep thinking what you want. I owe you nothing. It’s my opinion. Period.

Yes, and you won't explain why. Funny, that would seem to be such a simple, easy task, for someone so confident in his position... okay then, maybe someone else will pick up where you have tapped out.

Yes, and you won't explain why. Funny, that would seem to be such a simple, easy task, for someone so confident in his position... okay then, maybe someone else will pick up where you have tapped out.
You are under the mistaken idea that I owe you
You are under the mistaken idea that I owe you explanations as to how I think. I don't.

Democrat Leadership ^

No.

Forum List

Back