Pelosi says Barr lied to Congress, he committed a crime and should be punished.

Smiling Nancy Pelosi caught in photo with Putin's right-hand man

Nancy-Pelosi-and-Bashar-Assad-Associated-Press.jpg

607ba2da0a8fc3fc98e5d12fcc5f025d

Vladimir-Putin-Marries-Nancy-Pelosi--109435.jpg

Thats fucking rich, Nancy. You withered old lying sack of dog poo.

Speaker Pelosi accuses Attorney General William Barr of committing a crime: 'He lied to Congress'

Nancy, did you demand the same of Clapper when he said the NSA was not spying on Americans?

Why not?
Oh? Barr said...

“No, I don’t. I think I think, I suspect that they probably wanted more put out, but in my view I was not interested in putting out summaries.”

... in response to the question...

“Reports have emerged recently, general, that members of the special counsel’s team are frustrated at some level with the limited information included in your March 24 letter. ... Do you know what they are referencing with that?”

... now we know Mueller sent Barr a letter expressing frustration over Barr refusing to release the summaries from Mueller's report.

It appears Barr may have actually lied to Congress, as Pelosi claims.

The DOJ says that Barr did not lie.
You need to hear the complete response and factor in what Barr knows about Mueller's opinions. The dems are playing on thin ice with this issue. They already look like morons.

Pelosi says Barr 'lied to Congress' and committed a crime, as DOJ blasts 'reckless' comments
LOLOL

Of course the Justice Department denies it. What did you think? Barr would come out and agree he lied?

Meanwhile, he denied knowledge of the contents of the letter we now know he received from Mueller.

Speaker Pelosi accuses Attorney General William Barr of committing a crime: 'He lied to Congress'

Nancy, did you demand the same of Clapper when he said the NSA was not spying on Americans?

Why not?
Oh? Barr said...

“No, I don’t. I think I think, I suspect that they probably wanted more put out, but in my view I was not interested in putting out summaries.”

“Reports have emerged recently, general, that members of the special counsel’s team are frustrated at some level with the limited information included in your March 24 letter. ... Do you know what they are referencing with that?”

... now we know Mueller sent Barr a letter expressing frustration over Barr refusing to release the summaries from Mueller's report.

You need to hear the complete response and factor in what Barr knows about Mueller's opinions. The dems are playing on thin ice with this issue. They already look like morons.

Pelosi says Barr 'lied to Congress' and committed a crime, as DOJ blasts 'reckless' comments
LOLOL

Of course the Justice Department denies it. What did you think? Barr would come out and agree he lied?

Meanwhile, he denied knowledge of the contents of the letter we now know he received from Mueller.

You mean he ignored Muller's advise.
Miller's letter said he "did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance" of the probe.
400 pages of anal probing resulting in No Collusion is about all that needs discussed.

The Nature was a falied attempt to frame the president and a failed attempt to achieve a COUP and overthrow our Democracy.

This is a political witch hunt by the Democrats to cover up their spying and election interference in 2016. It's a waste of money. It's time for the milquetoast pussy Republicans to flip the table.
Mueller is a republican, who was assigned by republicans. Its all republicans.

Yet it’s the Democrats bringing all the heat. The Republicans simply worked process.... something Democrats can take or leave.
Republicans dropped the ball.
Today's congress wouldnt have impeached Nixon.
They woulnt have impeached an active serial killer in office as long as they have an (R) next to them.

They're fine with embezzlement and illegally enriching themselves.

They're fine with Nazism and white supremacy.

They're fine with domestic abuse and violence.

They're fine with pedophiles and fucking children mentally, spiritually, financially, educationally, environmentally and health wise.

They are NOT fine with brown people, ideas or facts.

You posted another opinion to support your opinion yet accuse Republicans of not accepting facts.

Why not?
/---/ What democRATs are really afraid of now:
Kimberly Strassel: AG Barr gets attacked because his probe endangers powerful people

Mr. Barr made real news in that Senate hearing, and while the press didn’t notice, Democrats did. The attorney general said he’d already assigned people at the Justice Department to assist his investigation of the origins of the Trump-Russia probe. He said his review would be far-reaching – that he was obtaining details from congressional investigations, from the ongoing probe by the department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, and even from Mr. Mueller’s work. Mr. Barr said the investigation wouldn’t focus only on the fall 2016 justifications for secret surveillance warrants against Trump team members but would go back months earlier.

He also said he’d focus on the infamous “dossier” concocted by opposition-research firm Fusion GPS and British former spy Christopher Steele, on which the FBI relied so heavily in its probe. Mr. Barr acknowledged his concern that the dossier itself could be Russian disinformation, a possibility he described as not “entirely speculative.” He also revealed that the department has “multiple criminal leak investigations under way” into the disclosure of classified details about the Trump-Russia investigation.
They are coming home to roost.
iu

Why not?
Oh? Barr said...

LOLOL

Why not?
Oh? Barr said...

LOLOL

You mean he ignored Muller's advise.
Miller's letter said he "did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance" of the probe.
It has nothing to do with him ignoring it. He was asked if he knew about it and he said non when he clearly knew.

Why not?
/---/ What democRATs are really afraid of now:
Kimberly Strassel: AG Barr gets attacked because his probe endangers powerful people

Mr. Barr made real news in that Senate hearing, and while the press didn’t notice, Democrats did. The attorney general said he’d already assigned people at the Justice Department to assist his investigation of the origins of the Trump-Russia probe. He said his review would be far-reaching – that he was obtaining details from congressional investigations, from the ongoing probe by the department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, and even from Mr. Mueller’s work. Mr. Barr said the investigation wouldn’t focus only on the fall 2016 justifications for secret surveillance warrants against Trump team members but would go back months earlier.

He also said he’d focus on the infamous “dossier” concocted by opposition-research firm Fusion GPS and British former spy Christopher Steele, on which the FBI relied so heavily in its probe. Mr. Barr acknowledged his concern that the dossier itself could be Russian disinformation, a possibility he described as not “entirely speculative.” He also revealed that the department has “multiple criminal leak investigations under way” into the disclosure of classified details about the Trump-Russia investigation.
They are coming home to roost.
iu

No doubt, the Dimms are trying to discredit Barr so they can discredit his indictments for the coup attempt.

This is a political witch hunt by the Democrats to cover up their spying and election interference in 2016. It's a waste of money. It's time for the milquetoast pussy Republicans to flip the table.
Mueller is a republican, who was assigned by republicans. Its all republicans.

He's also a decorated Marine who slogged it out with the Grunts in Vietnam.

What does that have to do with this? Why? Because Trump did not? Trump got deferments? Bill Clinton set the precedent on that one.

Nothing to do with them whatsoever. It shows Mueller's character. He wouldn't lead a witch hunt. If Mueller had uncovered any evidence of a crime by any Obama official, he would bite down like a bulldog and not let go.

Forum List

Back