Pelosi holds meeting before concrete facts are out. Why

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The phone call memo came out today and the Whistleblower complaint comes out tomorrow. Why are the Democrats in such a hurry that they don't want the citizens to read the facts....just recommend impeachment. That certainly says this is a POLITICAL DECISION rather than a CRIMINAL DECISION.

They are showing their cards before the game has started. Haters will hate regardless of facts, I guess.

The phone call memo came out today and the Whistleblower complaint comes out tomorrow. Why are the Democrats in such a hurry that they don't want the citizens to read the facts....just recommend impeachment. That certainly says this is a POLITICAL DECISION rather than a CRIMINAL DECISION.

They are showing their cards before the game has started. Haters will hate regardless of facts, I guess.

Facts are irrelevant to commies, didn't you know that?

Facts are irrelevant to commies, didn't you know that?

I'm quickly learning that. I just think this hatred for one of the best presidents has got to stop. HILLARY LOST!!! SHE DESERVED TO LOSE AND WAS A TERRIBLE CANDIDATE!!!!

Pelosi is just being a good foot soldier. Following her marching orders from The Squad.

Pelosi is just being a good foot soldier. Following her marching orders from The Squad.
She's supposed to be a leader. She just started Mayhem in the Dem pool of candidates.

That's the freak 4, a squad is an honorable military unit, nothing honorable about the freak 4.

he released the info, BECAUSE Speaker Pelosi made the impeachment inquiry officially supporter by her... he would have continued to stonewall.

I can't wait for them to hand Americans the biggest nothing burger ever made.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back