Pelosi FINALLY acknowledges that there is a public voice

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
But...will she actually act on what they said???

Pelosi said Wednesday that Democrats have gotten the message from Massachusetts voters — and it isn't to drop health care. "We heard, we will heed, we will move forward with their considerations in mind, but we will move forward" on health care, she said.

In essence, what I got from that is... "YEAH YEAH YEAH...we hear ya...but I'm too stubborn to consider that you might be more powerful than me. Just because you say no, doesn't necessarily mean that we're gonna give you anything. But we DID hear you. Now, shut up and let us finish our business."

Sorry,too little too late. She blew it with me when she labelled protesters "Unamerican Nazis." She gots to go! Nuff said.

Would be fun if she got dumped in the primary. Even if some trotskite loon replaces he from that district it will be an education that you ignore the people at your peril.

Here in Oregon we had a congresscritter get all the way up to chairmanship of the Ways and Means committee back in 75. He proposed a national sales tax (Anathema here in Oregon) and he was gone.

Forum List

Back