Pegida and the far right

I think he might have been the brightest of the bunch.The founder of PEGIDA was forced to stand down when his criminal past was exposed.Burglary,drink driving,drugs, all the skills you need to found a party for right wing nut jobs and skinheads.

I think he might have been the brightest of the bunch.The founder of PEGIDA was forced to stand down when his criminal past was exposed.Burglary,drink driving,drugs, all the skills you need to found a party for right wing nut jobs and skinheads.
Just shows that standing up is outlawed. Since only criminals are able to face doing it.

Just shows that standing up is outlawed. Since only criminals are able to face doing it.
I think that the right wing hate parties struggle to recruit honest people. Who would have thought it ?

I think that the right wing hate parties struggle to recruit honest people. Who would have thought it ?
It's unpermitted rebellion. Honest peoplee and career politicians can't afford to go there.

The establishment is Anti-English.

The real scrutiny should be on that slick reporter. How about that last sentence? Pretty sneaky.

Although I don't have a particularly high opinion of Britain First's clownish street theatre and giving the leftist media in the UK all the ammunition they could possibly ask for, they can be effective in laying bare street level attitudes among so-called "moderate muslims" which run contrary to what the media and Parliament would have the people of Britain believe, like in this video:

It's unpermitted rebellion. Honest peoplee and career politicians can't afford to go there.

Decent people dont go there. Just drug dealers and criminals.
I see the new leader is the infamous Tommy Robinson.

He is a class act indeed.Once arrested for trying to enter the US on a false passport. His real name isnt Tommy Robinson either.
As is the norm he is also a convicted football hooligan and has a string of drugs convictions behind him. Pegida is in safe hands indeed.

He is a class act indeed.Once arrested for trying to enter the US on a false passport. His real name isnt Tommy Robinson either.
As is the norm he is also a convicted football hooligan and has a string of drugs convictions behind him. Pegida is in safe hands indeed.
He seems a lot more genuine than the journalist.

He seems a lot more genuine than the journalist.
What has the journalist done , or said ?

Three members of a so-called 'Muslim Patrol' were today jailed at the Old Bailey for repeatedly trying to enforce Sharia law in East London.

Jordan Horner and another Islamic extremist told one couple they could not hold hands while walking down the street, because it was in a 'Muslim area'.

The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed.

Horner, 19, Ricardo MacFarlane, 36, and a 23-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons were sentenced to 68 weeks, 12 months and 24 weeks in prison respectively.

'Muslim Patrol' jailed for harassing couple holding hands and drinkers

Muslim gangs have been filmed loitering on streets in London and demanding that passersby conform to Islamic Sharia law.

The self-proclaimed vigilantes, who call themselves Muslim London Patrol, are seen in several videos abusing people for drinking alcohol, for showing too much flesh and for being homosexual.

In one three-and-a-half minute video posted on YouTube on January 17, a number of hooded men are seen repeatedly shouting "this is a Muslim area" towards non-Muslim passers-by.

In the footage, which was shot at night on the weekend of January 12/13 on a mobile phone, in what is believed to be Whitechapel in east London, one gang member is seen telling a young woman who is wearing a short skirt, "you cannot dress like that in a Muslim area, this is a Muslim area."

A few moments later, the vigilantes confront a man carrying a can of beer, telling him "no alcohol is allowed." They then force him to empty out the contents of the can on the sidewalk. One gang member shouts: "Get him to pour it out, pour it out, Muslim area. Alcohol bad. This is a Muslim area. This area is a Muslim area. No drink in this area." He continues: "What this is, is a Muslim Patrol. We are Muslims and we patrol the area. Forbidden … evil. Alcohol is evil. No alcohol. Yes? Have a good day."

A few moments later, the vigilantes accost a woman who, referring to the imposition of Sharia law in the neighborhood exclaims, "I cannot believe it!" The Muslims respond: "We do not care if you believe it or not."

At another point, one gang member admonishes another gang member not to allow non-Muslims to pass along the sidewalk in front of a mosque. He shouts: "You need to control this area and forbid these people from dressing like this and exposing themselves outside the mosque." A few moments later, a gang member accosts two non-Muslims who are passing by. "Remove yourself away from the mosque. Go away now. This is a Muslim area. Muslim patrol. Muslim patrol. Move away from the mosque."

Another Muslim then shouts: "This is democracy, this is freedom, this is secularism, move away from the mosque. We clearly need Islam. Go away and don't come back. Don't come back. Keep your mouth closed."

Next the men then accost a woman passerby. "We do not respect dolls who disobey God, we don't respect them." The woman, stunned, responds, "I am so appalled." The men reply: "We don't care if you are appalled at all." She says: "This is Great Britain." The men reply: "This is not-so-Great Britain, this is a Muslim area. We are vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks."...

Muslim Gangs Enforcing Sharia on London Streets | Clarion Project

Tilly, here's two videos you may find interesting. You'll notice that Mr. Robinson's outward demeanor, confidence and articulacy before the Oxford Union stands in sharp contrast with his EDL days. What infuriates Bolshevik flag burners like Tommy Tinfoil is that the likes of PEGIDA, UKIP and other right-wing movements across Europe are gaining steady traction in the mainstream by polishing their image and refining their rhetoric.

Forum List

Back