Pedro...

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
5:43 PM
If anyone is near there TV, check out the awesome interview with Pedro Martinez on YES.

"I might be the most influential player in Yankees stadium history"

He's gonna hear it BIG TIME tomorrow night. I can't wait.

Video of press conference...

Pedro poised to give Phillies 2-0 lead | MLB.com: News

2003_10_zimmer.jpg

no he is a cocksucker...he was a headhunter pitcher...Talked a lot of shit...if you bought that whole press conference then you obviosuly don't remember all the shit he used to say when he played in Boston. he sent Jeter and Posada to the hospital in the same game one year

no he is a cocksucker...he was a headhunter pitcher...Talked a lot of shit...if you bought that whole press conference then you obviosuly don't remember all the shit he used to say when he played in Boston. he sent Jeter and Posada to the hospital in the same game one year

IF you knew baseball, you would consider Pedro a wimp...

"When I knocked a guy down, there was no second part to the story."
Bob Gibson

"Show me a guy who can't pitch inside and I'll show you a loser."
Sandy Koufax

"The pitcher has to find out if the hitter is timid, and if he is timid, he has to remind the hitter he's timid."
Don Drysdale

Big difference between pitching inside and claiming authority on the plate and head hunting

Big difference between pitching inside and claiming authority on the plate and head hunting

Let me refresh your memory...Roger Clemens, Manny Ramirez ...

Big difference between questioning a pitch inside and claiming you KNOW a person's intentions

One of the best pichers I have seen in my lifetime.

This could be his last start

Pedro in his prime was as good as anybody, and better than almost everybody: Ryan, Koufax, Gibson...anybody! And I stop watching baseball when the Yankees bust out.

Pedro lacks longivity to be a true great one, he has only 219 wins, no way is that HoF worthy when guys with 290 aern't getting in.

Also, Pedro is a guy i strongly suspect was a juicer.

And the Yankees are his Daddy, he is 1-4 life time vs NY in the playoffs.

Koufax got in without any problem and he had a very short career and he's one of the handful of pitchers I put in the same class as Pedro.

Pedro lacks longivity to be a true great one, he has only 219 wins, no way is that HoF worthy when guys with 290 aern't getting in.

Also, Pedro is a guy i strongly suspect was a juicer.

And the Yankees are his Daddy, he is 1-4 life time vs NY in the playoffs.

you're right about the HoF, but i don't think he was a juicer-he's always been pretty slim and that never really changed. he's pitching a good ten mph slower than he did back in the late 90's, too.

Forum List

Back